Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Trump seems to go out of his way to include, “Mar-a-Lago” in his posts. I wonder if he’s really subtly saying, “Southern White House.
09:45 PM - Sep 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
14 September, 12:41
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
14 September, 12:39
This is getting very interesting!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 September, 10:59
I have heard this Before! 🙌🏻🥰✅

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
13 September, 10:57
Official name before the sale, "Winter White House"

dig.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
13 September, 10:56
That's why i don't believe the FBI raided Mar A Lago. Can you imagine a group of agents actually raiding the White House with all the military security?

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
13 September, 10:21
HE DID SAY ZUCKERBERG VISITED HIM AT THE WHITE HOUSE