Only people mentioned by theminotaur in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 September, 12:36
In response The Ultra-Minotaur to his Publication
Stock market fiat central tie in to money shuffling, well fiat. THEY can rig that shit like a Vegas slot machine. DEFINITION of fiat, "death and trafficking currency for demons, demons don't need gold" WHY they stole it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
15 September, 12:30
Not intended to anyone directly.. as a general... I cant believe people still take screenshots missing the time and date stamp... that's the data we need to code...

Anyone have an idea of the date stamp/time?

Come on anons// learn the game.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
14 September, 08:19
RIGGED FOR RED

The Deep State "DEMS"--"DEM"INIONISTS RIGGED the ELECTION, but, according to the 2nd Universal Law of Thermodynamics, Every Action has an EQUAL and OPPOSITE REACTION.
Rigging the Election, Paradoxically, SOWED the SEEDS for a RED SEA-NAMI that will Ultimately Result in their Complete and Utter Destruction as the (Q)uantum Waves of Universal Love and Light of a Restored and Resurrected Humanity Rise Up and Cleanse the World of the Darkness that has Enslaved Humanity for Eons.

THE DARK CRYSTAL

The SACRED MARRIAGE of DARK & LIGHT and the RESTORATION of the CHRYSTALINE/CHRISTO-LOGICAL LIGHT OF GOD CONSCIOUSNESS

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Dark crystal - Ending Scene - YouTube

(( SPOILERS !! ))==============================================================The dark crystal is shattered no more and the balance is remade.

American Girl @Americangirl
14 September, 09:11
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
one of my favorites growing up!

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
14 September, 04:51
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
9-12-22

GODS TALKING:
THE GREAT AWAKENING IS TO AWAKEN THE HEARTS OF EVERY SOUL IF POSSIBLE. HUMAN HEARTS ARE SO WAXED COLD. WHEN I AWAKEN THEIR HEARTS THEN THEY START TO SEE!! YOUR HEARTS ARE THE WEAPON TO WIN THIS WAR. IT IS ME GUIDING YOU. LISTEN TO YOUR HEARTS AND THE MIND WILL FOLLOW. LOVE IS STRONGER THAN HATE. THE DAY OF HATE IS PASSED. LOVE BRINGS TOGETHERNESS. HATE DIVIDES. YOU NOW KNOW WHAT TO DO.

LOVE AND FIGHT FOR EACH OTHER. THE HOLY SPIRIT IS ALIVE IN EACH OF YOU. WAKE UP AND REMEMBER. THRU THE SPIRIT I AM TALKING TO YOU (LISTEN) AND I WILL GUIDE YOU. ALL COLORS OF HUMANS COME TOGETHER. YOU NEED EACH OTHER.
TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL THINE HEART, AND LEAN NOT UNTO THINE OWN UNDERSTANDING.
PROVERBS 3:5
SO LISTEN OR YOU DON'T GET GUIDED. OPEN YOUR HREATS OR YOU DON'T GET GUIDED. FREEWILL. THE TIME IS NOW!!
I KNOW EACH OF YOU. PLEASE GET TO KNOW ME AGAIN. WE ALL ARE IN THIS AND ONLY ALL OF US CAN FIX THIS. LOVE IS THE ONLY WAY!!

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
14 September, 01:41
DJT says sooo just like VK’s post! What is it???

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
13 September, 10:15
The Fed merged with the Treasury a couple of years ago. Since the Fed was a private banking system it, technically, no longer exists.

When are we going to stop wagging the dog and get on with the truth.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
13 September, 09:43

James Dean @Wait_its_time
13 September, 09:29
THIS IS ALL PART OF THE SHOW, IT IS NOT FOR US, IT IS TO WAKE UP THE REST OF THE PEOPLE THAT ARE MOSTLY CLUELESS.
WE KNOW THE ADMINISTRATION HAS EVERYTHING AND THE DEEP STATE IS GOING TO BE REMOVED COMPLETELY.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 September, 09:23
when people say....

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
14 September, 08:45
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I Told Ya :)

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
14 September, 09:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication