‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
13 September, 02:15
Time Slowed Down A Whole Minute

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 September, 02:17
In response ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ to his Publication
pole shift will do that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue Skies @ADeMills
13 September, 03:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I’m supposed to fly down to see my parents tomorrow to play in a golf tournament with my mom. It will be the first time I’ve flown since Jan 2020. There have been some signs that maybe I should cancel on both ends (my mom’s and myself). No idea if this is satan trying to deter me or if this is the Holy Spirit trying to protect us. Any wisdom or advice is appreciated.

Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Blue Skies @ADeMills
20 September, 12:08
Good news! i went and had a blast! soooooo happy. my mother was sick which was the thing that made me question it all, but she rallied anyway. So great to spend time with my folks just thr three of us. Im now sick as a dog possibly with Covid but I dont care. I’m not vaccinated so i know it will be a normal virus cycle. It was totally worth it. I personally think the earth and climate are resetting back to how kt was before the evil entiries took over and manipulated things which is why every one is sick with bronchial issues. This always happened in thr fall back in the day. And its happening again. So its a small price to pay to get things moving in the right direction.

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
16 September, 08:36
Adding, to the fullest 😊

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
16 September, 08:31

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
15 September, 04:21
yup live your life, everything is gonna be ok,probably some very rough times ahead but you can only be so prepared for something thats unknown. dont worry love every day.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
15 September, 02:07
ok....I read that as "love your life"..... coincidence? I think not!💕😁

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
14 September, 09:16
. ✅
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙌🏻🥰

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
14 September, 03:07
amen

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
13 September, 08:29
angels protectin’ :)

you and your families are safe, vibe

Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
13 September, 06:13
🙂👍

Not Important @Notimportant
13 September, 06:03
Hardest attempt atm! sitting in restaurant, picking up food to go, listening to convos...we have a long way to go 😞

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
15 September, 02:04

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Oh, that must have been my family at the restaurant. 😂

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
13 September, 05:38

American Girl @Americangirl
13 September, 05:23

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
13 September, 05:11
🕊🔥🙏🤍

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
13 September, 04:55
Life is a series of illusions. Making decisions on illusions might be “insane”.
There is a plan. By design. If we are faced with a “challenge”, by design does it matter what geological location you are in? or food you have stored, or what your plans are? no. none of that matters it is the timing of the challenge, not the geographical location

40,000 ft view

we are not human “doings”, we are human “beings”

Look at your two feet, then look up and “JUST BE” the love. anytime anywhere under any circumstances.

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
15 September, 03:21
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

arba happihr @arba
13 September, 04:49
Live your life to the fullest each moment your eyes are open and you are still breathing.
Timelines are real.

Blue Skies @ADeMills
13 September, 03:56
Thank you. I was hoping someone would say that.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
13 September, 03:55
Love that VK, too many of us have been 2nd guessing everything. Do I have enough food, wood, batteries, water. Should I cancel my trip, should we not go on a trip, what if, what if…It’s enough to drive you crazy.

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
15 September, 02:16
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
I said this to my sis just yesterday.... "If I don't have it, I will figure out how to make something work...".