Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
I suppose The Island @VincentKennedy is looking for is/was somewhere in this triangle.
09:20 AM - Sep 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
13 September, 11:28
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Why is the sand pink in Bermuda and how long have the British owned it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

hope saxton @Scribe11
13 September, 11:19
I think they have hidden the truth about the Bermuda Triangle from us just like they did with everything else.
How amazing is it that we are the generation who may have all the age old questions about Creation and our universe answered?
First we have to defeat the evil.
Almost home Sisters and Brothers!!❤❤❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
13 September, 11:18
Atlantis?

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
13 September, 11:07
I’ve been wondering about this area the past two years. What’s hidden there - what don’t they want us to know???

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
13 September, 10:39
the hot zone

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
13 September, 10:29
I grew up intrigued by the stories.

Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
13 September, 10:11
I always wondered about that. Not VK, the triangle.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
13 September, 10:05

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
13 September, 09:37
ATLANTIS COMMS

A Visual Depiction of Plato's ATLANTIS and CERN/"The GOD Particle" Accelerator

(C)onscious
(E)mbodiment of
(R)egenerative
(N)o-THING-Ness

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
13 September, 09:39
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
CERN PARTICLE ACCELERATOR. The Search for the "GOD" Particle

Optical Awakenings @Unite
13 September, 09:30
Everything is shot down when it gets too close!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
13 September, 09:31
In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication
I wonder why and by whom🤔

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
13 September, 09:29
I think it be time to focus on making to an heavenly place, but that is just my opinion, all can do as they choose I suppose, God Bless, safe travels to all.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
13 September, 09:30
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
We will Make Earth Great Again.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17

Richie Richard @Richie
I can do that!

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
13 September, 09:27
cool 😊

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
13 September, 09:26
lol,

least it wont be boring ;)

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
13 September, 09:28
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
13 September, 09:23
👀 in the Bermuda Triangle??

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Just a guess.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 September, 09:22
portals to tunnels?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
IDK really. Hopefully we will find out.