Kim Runner @kimrunner
Timestamps: 4:57am, 4:58am & 5:00am Eastern....

Delta - 12
12 > 3

Missing s x 2
and extra o
08:56 AM - Sep 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Timewill tell @lkb123awake
13 September, 10:45
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Or could it be OSS--Office of Strategic Services--a US government agency during WWII and was the prelude to CIA? Read up on the agency and why it was disbanded in 1945 ran by General William J. Donovan and agency was viewed as American Gestapo. More in article.

https://www.nytimes.com/20...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
evadavid261 @evadavid261
13 September, 10:47
In response Timewill tell to his Publication
Great article, Mike. I appreciate your work, i’m now creating over $35000 dollars each month simply by doing a simple job online! i do know You currently making a lot of greenbacks online from $28000 dollars, its simple online operating jobs

Just open the link---------->>> http://Www.BuzzJoin.Com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
13 September, 10:40

13 September, 10:36
3 days … SOS

13 September, 10:39
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication

NEO ONE @Neo
13 September, 10:35
Save Our Souls.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
13 September, 10:06
Nice Kim! When did he do the banner change?!

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
13 September, 09:18
sending out an SOS 🆘🤔🤔🤔🤔??

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
13 September, 09:59
In response Melissa Lee to her Publication
That was my thought too. SOS 🤔

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
13 September, 09:05
Wonder how many didn't sleep last night, or woke up in the middle of the night ?

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
13 September, 09:56
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
last 2 nights just tossed and turned all night

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
13 September, 10:14
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
🤔 Last nite I woke up at 2:34

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
13 September, 08:59
Missing s's for Super Sus.

+ I proofread this one, thing you're good this time lol

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 September, 09:00
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
thank god...apparently i need sleep lol
and thanks :)