Only people mentioned by Rena1776 in this post can reply
Robin Oxman @Robino
16 September, 07:33
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
Who is the Atty in CA? I live in CA and ppl are asking/begging me to find an attorney?????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
14 September, 01:21
We just came back from funeral also family member given R. I took pictures of machine and IV bag with info on it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ElleK Right @lwrt11va
14 September, 09:58
Watching this closely. I'm in a different state but same outcome. The Remdisevir in the hospital is what killed my dad.

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
13 September, 06:26
Friends dad was put BACK on remdesevir after the family threatend to take him out of the hospital if they did. 100% murdered him

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
13 September, 05:39
Got a call yesterday from my pharmacy wanting me to come in for a shingle's vaccine. This is the first time that has ever happened. Thanks, but no thanks.

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
13 September, 06:22
In response Free Thinker to her Publication
i have an elderly friend who told me last week they called her and her husband to get the new shingles vaccine. must be the latest money making project

Susan Gasperson @SonofLiberty
13 September, 05:07
And this crime did not only take place in California! Everywhere

Islands Onthebeach @Islandsonthebeach
13 September, 04:52
This started in my home town. We will not sit down and we will not shut up. They purposely murdered people by giving them Remdesivir. My son’s girlfriend lost her father in a Fresno Hospital from this. He was a loved Police Officer in our Community. He did not die in vain. We will fight for him and many many more. The fight has just begun. We know how much these hospitals got paid. Seriously one of the hugest tragedies of our lifetime.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 September, 04:36
That is great news, Nana also saw yesterday where nurses in some other suit were going to be held responsible for basically giving treatments after they knew they were harmful.

Tiffany Blue @TiffanyBlue
13 September, 04:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
ALL doctors nurses, hospitals, anyone else who physically gave people the deadly shots, media, companies who mandated it for employees, are complicit and can be tried in Nuremberg 2.0 trials. Saying "I was only doing as I was told to do" won't work.

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
13 September, 04:36
👀watching👀

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
13 September, 04:35
fry them

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
13 September, 04:35
May the 🔥🔥💥💥💥 be only beginning!
Damnnnn [them] to hades for the suffering inflicted on humanity.

Robin Oxman @Robino
13 September, 03:19
So glad to hear this has begun.....

Robin Oxman @Robino

Robin Oxman @Robino

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
12 September, 02:28
Curious what's going to happen to those forced onto ventilators. V's been on my mind alot lately. Justice.

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
13 September, 04:34
In response Joyce Williams to her Publication
Some of those patients died and I believe this why they quit using this drug.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
13 September, 06:12
In response Joyce Williams to her Publication
Yup ... THEY KILLED HER !!!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
12 September, 02:26
The trickle has begun.