Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 September, 10:46
Good Morning Patriots and Happy New year.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
David Treciak @scifiwriter
12 September, 01:05
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
We're surrounded by robots. I think i saw this on Star Trek once. In the end the robots flipped out and smoke came out of their heads. " That is illogial. Illogical. Must compute. Must. ... Aaaah. Zip Zip Boom." Then their circuits overloaded and smoke poured out of their ears as they slumped over.
Maybe that's how we get rid of them. Overload their robot brain with nonsense they can't compute. We could have Democrats explain gender theory to the robots. That should fry their CPU.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
12 September, 12:02
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Wow, could this ve what my cancer surgeon left behind in my sentient node that she wanted biopsied (when she learned that I decided against radiation and tamoxifen) and the asian Dr (no I'm not racist) chose to not remove it after reviewing it on the biopsy screen? It sure would explain a lot without going into explanation on the internet 🥺 Guess I shouldn't have had cancer surgery during 1st wave lockdown ugh. 😭

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
12 September, 12:43
In response Susie Queue to her Publication
They are showing the inner workings of the robotoids. Looks like Musk, Zuckerberg and even POTUS may have one for certain situations.

What are you referring to? That you may have an implant and they don't want you to know?