Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Dottie French @DotOn777
19 September, 09:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Please...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
19 September, 09:13
i clicked island, maybe because its all i know, but probably mountains best

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
19 September, 09:09
I could dream about this all day long 💚 💚 💚

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
19 September, 09:10
In response Awake Elf to her Publication

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
19 September, 09:10
In response Awake Elf to her Publication

Richie Richard @Richie
19 September, 09:05
Like many, I can be in on an island with mountains. A nice water fall with a cool pool of water sure would be nice.

memes matter @NoComment
19 September, 09:00
Yes please both❤️🌊😅

memes matter @NoComment
19 September, 09:05
In response memes matter to her Publication
but if we must pick one, I will say mountain with lake bcs safety

Greg Crispell @Crispell359
13 September, 09:50
just showed up on my fyp.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
13 September, 04:19
What if we could manifest both together?

Beth Ann @BethAnn18731104
13 September, 12:52
Question why just an island or a mountain? we are many strong we need the whole earth.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 September, 11:43
Wow this is surprising to Nana but I love both.
Do remember that the after party is at Nana's!
Tim's Ford Lake Middle TN BYOB!
Bring Your Own Boat!
We are going to have quite a lot of fun!
Love you all!
Kinda like this!

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
13 September, 06:07
I think some, like me... feel 'a certain way' about
ALL islands, after the horror of Epstein's....
Even tho I live on one.

Anon-Mountain w/Lake fer me!!!

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
13 September, 02:13
Both! Island Mountain Lake

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
13 September, 01:10
had to pause and imagine, so if i must vote, i want a little sand between my toes, the sounds of the sea, maybe some cliffs thrown in for that change in elevation. Anon-Island for me💙

War Weary @W4rWeary
13 September, 12:56
Can I land my amphibious plane on the lake? I've got a long way to come.... :-)

anna justice @Truth_
13 September, 12:42
I will bring my guitar : )

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
13 September, 12:31
The Anon Tree grows on Darby Island.
I think Darby Island is a sign we should buy :)
I seem to remember VK showing us these amazing fruits via TikTok...

http://www.darbyislands.co...

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan317
13 September, 12:17
island. So everyone is on the same level.
mountains remind me of that TRIangle stuff.
P.S. i like the idea that beggars can be choosers.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
13 September, 12:04
How about we take a tour of Darby island first?
May change their minds.
this place is gorgeous!
http://www.darbyislands.co...

Jenna Bee @JennaBee
12 September, 11:50
If one is possible, both are possible. I would be at the island all winter at the lake/mountain in the summer. I can't handle cold temps at all.

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
12 September, 11:44

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
12 September, 11:42
oh my there is beauty in both, the change in elevation with mountains, and the utter stillness of the water, takes my breath. yet the sea with its rhythm draws me in, and seen from a high cliff, the waves crashing, or toes peeking out the sand as i watch in wonder as the sun comes or goes, priceless. this earth is full of places i have never been. so think it is the ppl that are the Vibes that matter💙💙💙

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
12 September, 11:34
Depends on the island. Mainly How big is it and where it is located. I live in the Mountains and seen many lakes, so it's old hat to me !

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
12 September, 11:22
STAY STRONG FELLOW ANONS I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU.
WWG1WGA 🐸 DDK

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 September, 06:15
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
back at you Patriot 😘

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
12 September, 11:06
unless it's 17 Mountain w/Kari.....

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
12 September, 11:10
You Are My Sunshine (Cover) Music Travel Love
Recorded on White Island, Camiguin Philippines
#TAKE5 and be my SUNSHINE
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

How's this music island :)

God Wins @Nous
12 September, 10:43
Always preferred mountains and forests over seaside. It's almost incomparable to me, don't know why. Maybe my ancestry has something to do with it.

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
12 September, 10:43
Please make sure there is skiing nearby. I'll handle the winter shifts.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
12 September, 10:42
Life on an island is not all it's pumped up to be. Takes PLENTY of work and maintenance (body, vehicle, home, land, etc.) whether you've got the buck$ or not.

If the rain don't come, where you get fresh water? A container on a barge from a cargo ship from.... someplace? When a hurricane or tidal wave rips through, what do you rebuild with?

Isolation on an island brings out 'interesting' revelations about yourself and others –– and the dynamics of living in 'community'.
The producers vs. the slackers soon becomes evident.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
12 September, 10:42
Anywhere As long As There Is Peace!
No Matrix!

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
12 September, 10:15
Both would be ideal. I’m thinkin’ somethin’ like the “The Road to Hana” on the Island of Maui! Beautifully nestled in the mountains of Maui there are stunning waterfalls, breathtaking rainbows and intimate fresh water pools; All gloriously surrounded by the surf of the Pacific Ocean. ahhhhh…. yeah…
But if I have to choose one or the other, being the born & bred - So-Cal girl that I am, like literally took my first breath in Huntington Beach CA, I’m gonna have to go with, the salty sea =
Anon Island! 🏝

Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
12 September, 10:04
ive been so confused on why we would need either if there is a big bad plan that changes things

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
12 September, 11:24
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
i can tell that you are a cocksucker