Hally Urquhart @LibraQueen52
12 September, 10:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Social Disruption @SocialDisruption17
They aren't putting much effort into this Fetterman character...
11:19 AM - Sep 12, 2022
In response Hally Urquhart to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SocialDisruption17 in this post can reply
Tammy Lytle @JuJuBeRanch
14 September, 10:32
In response Social Disruption to his Publication
The ONLY thing he is known for (in my area) is that all he talks about is legalizing pot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
13 September, 10:39
I saw a video of a girl that put on a reapistic mask to go through thr drive through and it had the same buldge in the back from her hair. 🤷‍♀️

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
13 September, 09:06
Wearing a hoodie under the mask?
IF it's real dude need to see a doctor.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
13 September, 06:14
Klingons

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
13 September, 05:50
I read if Draco's don't get enough Adrenochrome,,
they struggle to maintain their Human form.

His ear bugs me more than the bumps!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
13 September, 11:09
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
That's no ear...it's a radar dish.

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Robby Ball @perfectsliders
12 September, 03:03
Poorly fitted mask?

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
12 September, 02:50
Relative of Warf from Star Trek Next Generation😋

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
12 September, 02:46
White hats must be taking them out pretty rapidly now. They can't keep up with mask production🤭

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
12 September, 02:33
Yuck😖

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
12 September, 02:17
It's ALIVE!!!! waiting for it to burst out and say "Gotcha"...😂

Kyle ### @Kfire140
12 September, 02:13
Its not a tumor, its not a tumor!

Tammy Lytle @JuJuBeRanch
14 September, 10:34
In response Kyle ### to his Publication
Don't you mean 'It's not a tuma'?

I’m no one @Iam4truth
12 September, 01:58
so gross!

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
12 September, 01:47
Reptilian? 🤢🤮

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
12 September, 01:47
Reptilian? 🤢🤮

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
12 September, 01:28

Storm Rider @StormRider
12 September, 12:37
Not human!

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
12 September, 12:33
As Trump would say... He's right out of Central Casting. 🤪

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
12 September, 12:19
OMG not normal, think another one of the lizard people

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
12 September, 12:18
Sheesh, he needs to have that bulging
tumor in his neck looked at.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
12 September, 12:00
Looks like the lizard neck is about to pop out.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
12 September, 11:49

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
12 September, 11:47
I live in PA...I cannot believe the number of Fetterman signs all over my neighborhood. same idiots that had the Biden "Truth Over Lies" signs. Not sure if I should laugh or cry..

Deplorable TEX @Deplorable_TEX
12 September, 03:56
In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication
Odd, i see like 2 in Liberal Mask land. pittsburgh.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
12 September, 07:37
In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication
Here in Lebanon County, Pa. Havent seen any of his signs Yet. My neighbor had biden sign, We had Trump and other signs Warning of vax , Trafficking and biden crime family. Neighbor freaked out, rode my husbands bumped until my hubby stopped and got out. They were new neighbors from Wyoming. He later apologized but he has Head Up Ass Disease!! I was kind ,said Hello welcome to the neighborhood and he acted like that! Neighbors can be so difficult! 😁😁😁😵🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 September, 11:44
lol