P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
11 September, 05:42
❗❗❗ 🗣 ❗❗❗Quick reminder: 👇👇👇

🔴Proof That Rothschilds Patented Covid-19 Biometric Tests in 2015 and 2017❗

🔴Both were filed and updated years ago, but they were SCHEDULED to be made public in September 2020. This is sufficient evidence that they knew in 2015 what’s going to happen in September 2020!Proof That Rothschilds Patented Covid-19 Biometric Tests in 2015 and 2017❗

🔴Both were filed and updated years ago, but they were SCHEDULED to be made public in September 2020. This is sufficient evidence that they knew in 2015 what’s going to happen in September 2020❗

🔴First Registration: Netherlands, Oct. 13, 2015❗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gerard Walsh @Gerrywalsh
11 September, 05:56
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
Don't forget that in December 2015, Obama was giving a speech at some medical type conference (I think) Talking about the importance of having a pandemic type response plan. Ending his speech saying that the NEXT ADMINISTRATION in 5 to 10 yrs may face a global outbreak.

How'd Obama know that,amost exactly 5yrs ahead????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by PQAnon in this post can reply
Gerard Walsh @Gerrywalsh
11 September, 07:31
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
I HAD video of it saved, hell i probably posted it a year ago. I doubt I still have it or would be able to find video