Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
13 September, 09:22
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
COSMIC CHESS

64 Squares on a Chessboard
64 Codons in EM Field of the Human Body
64 Codons in 12 Strand DNA

Do You Understand Yet?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
12 September, 01:59
We got this Doq

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 September, 01:57
NEVER give up!
Earth suits are temporary!
Our souls are infinite beings, pieces of God Himself!

Just stubborn enough to keep coming back until we won
&
That lifetime is NQW!

American Girl @Americangirl
11 September, 10:36
dancing

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
11 September, 09:24
❤️🇺🇸

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
11 September, 08:32
🙏❤️

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
11 September, 08:32
🙏❤️

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
11 September, 08:27
Roger that, DoQ+! Enjoy all you can because you deserve it and more. 🙏 ❤️ 🙏

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
11 September, 08:23
Yes sir Doq. Have a great evening.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
11 September, 08:21
💞

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
11 September, 06:15
oldie but a goodie!!

Red Edge @Rededge
12 September, 01:53
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
love this

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
11 September, 06:15
I feel you doq but I am hurting these death jabs are effect my love ones my friends my family its hurt more than anything the gut punch that people like Juan 0' Savin talks about is nothing compared to knowing that this evil jab has cause us to lose friends family this closes to us wouldn't listen its eternal alright for some of them its death for those that played on the evil it needs to happen my soul cries out to everyone who has lost someone to the war its wrong it's evil and its time to show the world the truth please Remove mainstream media and show the world the truth they are enemy of mankind.

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
11 September, 06:06
Doq...you DO have a way of being 🎯👍👍

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
11 September, 05:22
(They) loose.

GOD wins.

The End.

Free Bird @DCast
11 September, 05:05
😌
Mary had the Part of Eternity that was her Safeguard:
"But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her."
She was sitting comfy "sat at Jesus' feet, and heard his word."
WORD of LIFE, THE WAY & TRUTH!
Who makes Fams Healthy in HIS LOVE!

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
11 September, 05:03
Our US Flag is out, we always reflect and remember. Sad, we're the only ones on this block or the nearby residential blocks who display the flag on days when it should be proudly displayed. I always remember the Patriotism we felt when 9/11 happened. I will never stop believing that A NEW DAY for PATRIOTISM and GENUINE RESPECT FOR AMERICA and all she stands for is fast approaching, and that the dark and days of evil will be behind us.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
11 September, 04:59
🙏💗🙏🇺🇸🦅

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
11 September, 04:58
💖