Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 September, 10:26
Circa Nov. 2001...

https://youtu.be/f06k5BrF9...

HT: InevitableET TS
The Notorious Banned FOX 9-11-2001 News Footage Israeli/Mossad Links - YouTube

This was aired then immediately banned and removed from the Fox archives right after 9-11, a lot have people still have never seen it and is a must for the f...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
11 September, 10:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
We are saving Israel for last...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
Dang!! I remember that time down in swampy Broward County! A jumbled recollection to be sure as there was SOOO much going on then! The Awan brothers, Killary, that snake Sheriff Israel, MB thugs, DWS (Noodles), the fake pipe b0mbz that were delivered via UPS to selected dems by that Cesar somebody (no doubt a BS psyops towards Trump!) I think this guy was supposed to have driven around in a Trump poster-plastered vehicle too? I DO remember the Awan brothers were somehow involved in shooting deaths down on the beach but I don't recall who or any details.Future DOES prove past!
Blessings Fellow Patriot!
11:17 AM - Sep 11, 2022
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by gunslingergirl in this post can reply
Cookie Lover @WonderBird
11 September, 03:44
In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication
And I always loved the dude driving around Miami with Trump stickers on his van for quite some time had no sun fade on said stickers.

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
11 September, 06:40
In response Cookie Lover to her Publication
yes! That was him! Some sawed-off little spanish guy...supposedly a body builder and bouncer I think? So much stuff over the past 5 years...I have a a very messy gray matter filing cabinet fit to busting!