Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Feeling high vibe this morning!
How can I pray for you today? 🤍
10:45 AM - Sep 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
James Dean @Wait_its_time
11 September, 12:39
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I would like to Pray for Serah , to protect her and give her peace in her life every day, amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 September, 12:48
In response James Dean to his Publication
I'm touched! That put such a big smile on my face, thank you for including me! 😊🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
11 September, 11:52
I would appreciate prayers for continued peace, clarity, and getting help to move on from the past 2 years. 🙏🏻 Thank you!

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
11 September, 02:54
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Sending prayers!

Victor This Guy @This_guy
11 September, 04:16
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
🙏☝🙏☝🙏☝🤍🏁☝🙏☝🙏☝🙏
U rock Mary Beth!!! ...dont give up and never give in.
U matter most to those who need u, and WE need YOU!
Dont imagine for a moment u are alone in how u feel.
It is God's plan being carried out by His children.
We are they.🤍 Total Victory. 😉
👊🤝🙏☝🏁🇺🇸🌴💜

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
11 September, 11:31
I would like agreement for clarity. Thank you!💞

11 September, 12:27
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
Lord, You have always assured us that You are not the author of confusion. With confusion comes a lack of clarity, and with a lack of clarity, there is always a distraction and a feeling of hopelessness. Therefore, I ask You to make us sharp and quick-witted. Help us to focus and to ease apart messy situations so that we can be of use to others and help resolve problems. In Your almighty name, I pray. 🙏🤍

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
11 September, 11:18
Love this💖

11 September, 12:09
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I want to start normalizing asking this more often, another chance to pour goodness out and fill the incense bowl that carries the prayers of the saints in heaven.

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
11 September, 11:08
Starting a new job tomorrow, which means I will have to leave my Mother at home alone for a few hours. She lives with me. Easy to prepare evening meals are at the ready, but I know there is some anxiety there. Could you pray for peace and for the hours to pass quickly for her? Grateful for your offer of prayer. Thank you.

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
11 September, 12:16
In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication
God bless your Mom, and God bless you for taking care of her.

ECM Arizona @EM5793
11 September, 12:31
In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏❤️