Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
🚨On a personal note: I went to my bank last week and it was boarded up-CLOSED. Drove 4 miles to my next bank and the ATM was empty. Deposits and Check Balance only💥
09:10 AM - Sep 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by CrumbCatcher in this post can reply
Awake Now @Awakenow
12 September, 08:17
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
No bank issues in Indiana.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 September, 09:01
In response Awake Now to her Publication
I'm just 15 minutes away. YET

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
11 September, 10:10
I tried making a cash deposit into a Chase account to help a kid out in Utah and I was told they don't take cash. However, I asked why not cash. Teller said they get too much counterfeit bills. WTF...they're the bank.

11 September, 10:16
In response Mitch Cave to her Publication
It's crazy. They have markers to detect that. They must of signed a gag on this. Every time i go to Kroger they ask me if I have any change to sell them.😂

Edie Brown @VeroBeach4me
11 September, 09:19
where are you guys at?