Only people mentioned by JacksRule in this post can reply
Thorsten DGER @MixeryMan
11 September, 05:41
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
Look at Twitter how many people justify this lie

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @JacksRule
11 September, 07:04
In response Thorsten DGER to his Publication
I believe it. Twitter is full of BOT replies, and those who are unable to applycritical thinking. I don’t have an account due to all the BOTS. They are used everywhere, generating fake replies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
11 September, 11:57
They CAN and WILL be answered and those responsible WILL be held accountable!!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
11 September, 10:59
I believe the questions can be answered, the media is still propagating the lie's! We will NEVER forget that day!!
They stole millions n gold, and found a way to cover their tracks, by killing innocent people. They started a war. killing more innocent people. It is my prayer, that someday we the people will know the whole truth of that fateful day and those who killed all those innocent people!! We are were we are today because of these people, may they burn in hell!!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
11 September, 11:03
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
For now, we must focus on tomorrow and what will come will be the best for each of us. Stand Tall Patriots, we are strong, united and together!!!! Let nothing ever divide us again!!!

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
11 September, 10:50
Also - if this was a SURPRISE attack, how is it that we have “news” footage of the planes as they were flying into both towers?

If nobody on Earth - and especially in New York City - knew the “attack” was going to happen, how could any news agency have known to have their helicopters in the air and/or their reporters on the ground and cameras pointed perfectly at the towers just as each plane flew into each?