Martin Geddes @martingeddes
We are watching a movie to take down the House of Windsor. It’s so obvious, it’s painful.
03:27 AM - Sep 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
11 September, 10:37
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Thinking about 9.11 and that traitor POS George W. Bush. They always called him "W", almost like a sick nod to [W]indsor.🤨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
11 September, 09:25
Yup lol. I can't bear seeing the mourners wowee

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
11 September, 08:54
I agree Martin!!! So many literally are obsessed with her death.

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
11 September, 08:46
https://www.history.com/th...
Royals change name to Windsor
Dispense use of GERMAN Titles….
crazy what we are witnessing!

Red Edge @Rededge
11 September, 08:40
its very painful watching those still asleep

The Real Me @TheRealMe
11 September, 06:03
Not to everyone. i have a friend in the UK that said losing the queen is like losing a family member. 🤮

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
11 September, 05:40
I think the entire commonwealth collapsed. Cheers!

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
11 September, 05:31
God Bless. The heat is on UK right now.

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
11 September, 05:15
Look at the state of her coffin

Kevin Smith @Muffinmanu812
11 September, 05:13
The Divine Right of Kings should have died over 250 years ago. Yet it remains alive in the cult of the cabal. Claiming status above the rest of mankind is blasphemy. One look at Charles and we see why kissing cousins should remain merely a phrase. Don’t let his appearance and demeanor fool you , though. He is a heavyweight WEF climate change actor.

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
11 September, 05:00
I watched your short video last night possibly suggesting someone might show up to the QE funeral. Hope that happens.

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
11 September, 04:52
Its not painful at all-quite enjoying it tbh

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
11 September, 06:21

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
11 September, 05:33
What is the plan to get rid of the monarchy?

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
11 September, 03:50
Painful, but necessary. It is a managed media event, effectively a media blackout (of all other opinion) so far. We don't really know what most people think. Many won't have forgotten Sir Jimmy, or Jill Dando etc., even more recently Prince Andrew's minor challenges. The contrast with Diana's funeral could be telling. Then enter stage left....... Should I say BOOM, or BOOM, BOOM, BOOM ?

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
11 September, 10:36
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
It would be a beautiful thing if those flowers were for Diana and not for the Lizard?

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
11 September, 03:29
painful@!