LongbowAK @LongbowAK
10 September, 06:20
it’s odd to me that so many fellow Christians believe in the Q movement but also believe in a future 7 year tribulation and rapture.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
In my opinion, some of us have been indoctrinated/brainwashed in the system for quite a long time. It takes time to figure things out and we are all doing it at a pace our brains can handle. I have heard/believed about the rapture and tribulation for 40 years. It's not easy to let go of something you have believed for so long.

Also, to me the Q movement does not exclude tribulation. From what I have learned we are experiencing a type of tribulation right now and we still have a near death experience coming.

So, what I was taught may not be what transpires but I believe some form of it will.
06:46 AM - Sep 10, 2022
In response LongbowAK to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ForHisGlory6 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ForHis Glory6, click on at the bottom under it