Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 August, 08:06
Hey there AU family how about we manifest this evil loses today!

We know there is going to be cheating, maybe we can manifest her to fail even at cheating!

How about it @vincentkennedy
Let's do this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
16 August, 08:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I've been asking Creator to bring this creature down in the most embarrassing & damning way possible! In a way the MSMwhores cannot avoid reporting on...

Wyoming hates her & I don't blame them.

What a filthy nasty legacy her father left her!

Diabolical!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 August, 09:36
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
They are diabolical. Their evil is beyond what normal minds can comprehend.
Nana just wants them all brought to justice, I dont allow them to cause me to anger toward them anymore, I give them over to God for judgement.

17 August, 07:47
I feel you, Nana...

I've reached the point where I just laugh at them. When the ID10ts raided Mar-a-Lago, I laughed myself silly because I already KNEW that was a Trump Trap!

Funny thing about these twisted ones - they cannot stand ridicule. Therefore, I consider it my patriotic duty to ridicule, mock & laugh at all of their antics, because none of it will come to anything but their own destruction.

Since we've been here in hospital, we've been praying together for the strongholds to be pulled down & these creatures to be destroyed utterly.

Wayne is healing more than 3x faster than normal! I KNOW that is Creator's touch, because he has never healed this fast before!

I came on today to post huge updates in his progress... Just today, they removed the trach tube & the drain in his leg. He's very excited, because he gets to try PUDDING today!

Oh, the agony of deciding over vanilla or chocolate! What a delicious decision after a week of NPO except ice chips 2 days

Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 August, 07:51
That is wonderful to hear that Wayne is recovering so quickly! Let him know that he is on my daily prayer list. God bless you both.

17 August, 08:18
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thank you so much, Royal!

Wayne says, "Thank you," too. They removed his trach this morning & now he can talk without a cap on the pipe, LOL.

They also removed the drain from his leg, so now he can move about more easily. He's working the walker like a champ & refuses to use the bedside commode anymore. He was up & into the bathroom like a BOSS this morning.

The only down side is that now he's begun ordering me about, LOL.

They're talking residential rehab, but Dr. Hasney knows we live out in the country & Wayne's dying to reorganize his shop & the garage, as well as get the riding mower going again...

I LOVE that my baby is so self-motivated! He pushes every day to do more & do better; the trick is to get him to stop before wearing himself out...

Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 August, 09:41
Does my heart good to hear such wonderful news. I’ll look forward to hearing that he and his riding mower have been reunited!
😊 🙏 ❤️

17 August, 07:33
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
You're not going to believe this, Royal; heck, I cacn hardly believe it myself...

Wayne is being discharged TOMORROW!!!!

He jumped through hoops today, weight-bearing on the donor leg, for Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, etc.

About 5:00pm, I snuck down to try to get a salad & was back in 10 minutes. The residents were just leaving & told me he was being discharged tomorrow. I looked at them with one eye & said, "I know." LOL

When I was arranging for a bit of masculine help at the house for the first 2 weeks of bathing, the hospital's case manager called & we chatted.

After 30 years working in hospitals, I have NEVER seen a patient go through 10 hrs of surgery by 3 teams, & then walk out a week later - never!

We are both over the moon!

18 August, 11:56
Please show him Nana's incentive!
Boss ass mower!

09 September, 08:54
Nana!!!

OMG, yes! I unplugged our laptop to take it over to his recliner this morning so he could see this! I can tell that mower is located in Texas, LOL.

That is EXACTLY what he wants! We have 3 acres, but the mower that came with the property has issues & hasn't functioned for over a year.

Bonnie & her husband brought his Gravely ZTR the weekend before surgery & mowed everything to a 'T' for us. Now, it's about a foot tall from all the rain we've had. They're coming tomorrow to do the yards again; we don't need the pastures done.

When NESARA comes out, we will be looking to buy one for ourselves and will customize it much like your photo, dear Nana!

It's almost time to start manifesting some brush goats to maintain the fences for us... We're thinking pigmy goats... They don't require grain & can fend for themselves beautifully, but they don't eat much grass...
so we need the mower, regardless!

09 September, 09:32
It is so great that you have frens to help out.That is how it used to be when I was a child here in rural TN.
When my Dad built our house our neighbor, who was a carpenter helped us then when he built a new house right down the road my Dad helped him build his home.

That was how it was here with most ppl.
My Dad worked in a factory at night, worked the farm during the day with cattle and crops, and we also had commercial chicken barns that required 24/7 attention a few times a day.
By working at the factory at night it left him some flexibility during the day, but very little sleep.
My Mom worked in a grocery store and helped with the chicken barns.
She got up every morning at 4am and cooked us breakfast and came home every evening and cooked us dinner. And by cooked I mean she made homemade biscuits EVERY morning our entire childhood. The woman never sat down, literally, never watched TV, never stopped. Would be ironing our clothes for school at 4am.

09 September, 12:12
I remember how it was, Nana!

When fall came & it was time to kill chickens, our neighbors would come help us, then we'd help them, then we'd all go to the next neighbor's house & do the same. We turned work into play via dividing it among many hands.

We made a party of it with everyone bringing a covered dish, laying planks down on sawhorses & barrels & finding chairs for everyone...

We kids were so proud of how we could pitch in & help carry things, set the table, place chairs, and help with the babies.

These days, the kids are in the house under AC with their phones & only those 60+ are outside working.

Sure tells you how much America's work ethic has deteriorated, not to mention family cohesiveness, doesn't it?

We didn't have TV back then, you see. We didn't get a TV set until I was 7 years old.

Thank God I had time to learn to be a decent human being first!

09 September, 12:37
That was exactly how it was here too.
And we had so much fun doing dangerous things safely.
Geez in the summer when we were out of school our parents only saw us a couple times a day really when we would come get food or do chores until dinner time.

My Pa had farm hands most of the time and my Granny cooked them all dinner and would ACTUALLY ring an old dinner bell out back for them to come eat. No Really!
We had 2 and 3 acre gardens, they killed our own meat and cured it themselves, beef, pork, goats, and sheep.
We didnt have a tv until I was about 5 and first memory I have of it really was JFK's assassination.

I was always excited to get to drive the tractor for my Dad when the hay hands came to pick up the hay bails.
One of the first real disappointments in my life I remember well was the day my Dad told me I couldn't drive it anymore because he needed the boys to watch what they were doing instead of watching me. I was devastated!

09 September, 12:49
We were brought up near the same, Nana!

I remember doing chores all morning, before & after breakfast, then being set free to "go play in traffic," which was a joke in rural AZ. We had miles & miles of farm to market roads & you'd better hope you didn't get stranded, LOL.

Our strawberry patch was the size of a football field. We kids fought over who would get on the team to pick them.

When we got tired of watching the sheep & goats, we'd cool off in one of the "lion holes" down in the creek bottoms. Those always had water even if the actual river did not. Of course, the mountain lions liked their water holes, too, so there was always an element of danger... which made it all the more attractive.

I never thought I'd see the day when kids would be so pussified as they are today - helmets for bicycles, for Pete's sake! They should either learn to ride or get wrapped in bubble wrap & left under dear mummy's constant care, LOL.

We NEVER backsassed an adult, either.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
Great times back then!
My best friend was from a family of six kids; most weekends they'd load up the ski boat,
& a cooler filled with sandwiches and soda pops, and all the kids -- and they always included my brother and I. Guess they figured they already had six, what's two more 😂
We played outside all the time, and were always barefoot. We all loved swimming in my grandmother's pool; one day we stationed my best friend as a lookout while we climbed on the roof to dive into the pool (got caught too 😬).
Made several attempts at trying to fly with an old blanket. My friend held two corners, I held the other two, and we would run really fast and jump high in the air ---- nothing 😐😆
Sassed my mom ONCE as a teenager; the look in her eyes made me think I might not live to see another day 😶😏
🥰 Those were the days; most kids now don't know what they're missing.
05:54 PM - Sep 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
09 September, 08:44
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Great times, indeed!

If our mothers knew half of what we got up to!

But we were careful to be respectful of others, especially adults. NOBODY called anyone over 30 by their first name.

We learned that helping others could be made into a nice business, too, like mowing lawns & cleaning out garden sheds.

Best of all, we learned to rely on ourselves, not go run tattle to some adult to solve your problems.

We lived outdoors & barefoot, as you say. The house was full of busy women, working & sweating to put up food for winter. We girls could come in the house for the bathroom, but guys were out of luck unless they needed to do #2 , LOL.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
09 September, 09:00
I would so love to see us go back to living like we did then. We grew up in the Bible belt; for the most part people were very respectful of each other, and particularly their elders. People in the community watched over and helped each other.
we were allowed to call older people by their first name, but we had to put Miss or Mr in front of it to show respect.
Makes me sad to see what this world has become 😔
Hoping for a return to old-fashioned values and morals when this 💩 show is over with.