Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
08 September, 09:04
Good Morning AU & Happy Thursday!

The Schumann is still in blackout mode, Many outages across the country (power and internet), Queen Elizabeth is 'under medical supervision' aka Queen Bee Vibes, there's a Hurricane brewing in the Pacific, Ripple's Senior Advisor says there will be CBDC announcements in the coming weeks & 9.11 on Sunday...just a typical week, right?!

Did I miss anything? :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
08 September, 02:18
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
the Ole Bat is Officially dead Sis!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 September, 05:44
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
If there is a pit Nana feels sure that this one is in it!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
I would have liked to see her have to dig potatoes in Siberia for Vlad. 😂
03:00 PM - Sep 09, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DanUSCG in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 September, 05:06
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Nana had to turn it off just cant stomach the souls idolizing this evil reptilian. Idk how ppl cant see the evil thing in most all the photos they show of her. Pure evil.

I will be clear that if the plan does not include showing the ppl of the world the evil this thing has done, well let's just say I wont go with it.