Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
04 February, 06:37
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
so i am awake and still dont know the details begind disney and their connection. however my family and i are big fans ot Disney and whem this gets out , people need to foregive. 99% of thise employed and visit disney have nothing to do with pedophelia. aomeone can take it and manage it to stay a wonderful place.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
What I know is Walt took CIA $$ to start Walt Disney World. If you watch Disney movies you can find pedo symbols worked in, look at the Alice in Wonderland live action film & on her dress are pedo symbols for example. pinocchio taking kids to an island to human traffic... Pedo rings arrested in the company even last year look up Disney World last year.
I agree we should be able to clean house & let it be run for the 10's of thousands it employees who are good people. Make the movies teachable moments/warnings to our children on the evil that can happen.
07:17 PM - Feb 04, 2021
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mari_anne in this post can reply
Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
19 February, 12:40
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
It is time to clean the house of Mouse.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
04 February, 07:27
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
agree 100%. what we all have to realize is this touched every part of society. we cant think that all these industrues will just shut down. we need to hand all these businesses to good pwoplw and turn them around. and remmber not everything will go public.

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
04 February, 07:39
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
Agreed. Many many large companies are involved. We can't reasonably close them all for millions to lose their jobs/livelihood. I just pray its possible to be cleaned up.