John Reese @TrumperWavin
04 February, 07:01
I have a feeling, down to the bone, that Princess Diana, Tupac, Michael Jackson (Dave, Dave), Chester Bennington, John F. Kennedy, Jr., (Sr. too), and a ton of other actors and celebrities are alive. President Trump looks to be dead too, with him not even defending him, but he is just going to the next stage. You never reveal your intent and cards until the last second. Do not panic, do not bend, and do not break!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by ArmyStrong98 in this post can reply
Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
05 February, 04:01
In response Army Strong to her Publication
I don't get it?? He was assasinated in 63 or 64 and this is supposed to be him?? Isn't his assasination the whole reason behind Q & Trump? Dear Jesus come quickly✝️🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Zena Jin @zenalove
04 February, 08:00
In response Army Strong to her Publication
no way. I heard Melania also tweeted about it too. This is getting too crazy.

Army Strong @ArmyStrong98
04 February, 08:04
In response Zena Jin to his Publication
I also seen a tweet with Caroline Basset from Telagram saying he died. Not shure though.