Kim Runner @kimrunner
How I picture POTUS at Mar-a-Lago these days...
07:04 PM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
05 February, 02:48
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
someone said that was when he was visiting the Queen. He just sat down there and had that pic taken

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
04 February, 10:17
Like a BOSS 😎πŸ’₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Praying Patriot Mom - UM β˜€οΈ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
04 February, 09:47
Same! #TheBestIsYetToCome πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
04 February, 08:53
POTUS looks good in Winston Churchill's chair.
Almost like it was made for him.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
04 February, 09:07
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Couldn't agree more! :)

Teresa Hiers @t2hiers
04 February, 08:11
πŸ™β€οΈ

Jim Bob @JimBob1899
04 February, 08:10
I wish he was relaxing, but I bet he's more like this since he never stops working to help us!

Teresa Hiers @t2hiers
04 February, 08:12
In response Jim Bob to his Publication
you are probably right!!!

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
04 February, 08:05
What no robe and slippers?

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
04 February, 07:39
Do you know any one else that sits this comfy? I'm sure Juan and POTUS have exchanged notes on the British. He sure gets spicy when he talks about Halper....

Possible homage to Juan?

Also wonder what he and the queen discussed on that particular visit?

Joyce UM Myers @joycemyers
04 February, 07:38
Was that Winston Churchill's chair that President Trump sat in when he visited the UK on one occasion??? I think it was... NOT SURE....

Zena Jin @zenalove
04 February, 07:42
In response Joyce UM Myers to her Publication
yes

Only followers of this user (ninanon) can see their posts

Woody Wooderson @Woody_Wooderson
04 February, 07:20
Comfy AF

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
04 February, 07:16
Cracked me up!!!πŸ˜‚

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
04 February, 07:15
I'm sure he's comfy somewhere, but I dont think he's at Mar a lago. I think he's somewhere much more insulated. Let's see!

James Stedman @Silentjim6677
04 February, 07:24
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
Id say he's comfy somewhere out in the Atlantic. But hey, what do I know

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
04 February, 07:15
Comfy A F Kim . πŸ’―πŸ†’οΈ

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
04 February, 07:10
πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

Glenda Hollingsworth @Glenda_Rea_Hollingsworth
04 February, 07:05
Absolutely!!!❀️❀️❀️