John Reese @TrumperWavin
I have a feeling, down to the bone, that Princess Diana, Tupac, Michael Jackson (Dave, Dave), Chester Bennington, John F. Kennedy, Jr., (Sr. too), and a ton of other actors and celebrities are alive. President Trump looks to be dead too, with him not even defending him, but he is just going to the next stage. You never reveal your intent and cards until the last second. Do not panic, do not bend, and do not break!
07:01 PM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by TrumperWavin in this post can reply
Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
06 February, 12:24
In response John Reese to his Publication
Feel this to my core, too ♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fries @FreedomFries
05 February, 03:54
explain to us why you feel Trump is dead? font just throw something out there and walk away - many have already asked you this question.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nana **** @Zoochini
04 February, 08:01
That would be wonderful!

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
04 February, 07:59
"... President Trump looks to be dead too....?

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
04 February, 07:27
Tupac speaksnout on his holographic performance that Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg had for him https://youtu.be/s-5aRFzpS...

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
04 February, 07:24
And not to mention he spoke out on the holographic concert they had of him at the cochachella

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
04 February, 07:22
Look up the rapper blaq haze, He sounds exactly like Tupac came out a year after Tupac died, has never Performed live either, but there were three dead giveaways and told me he faked his death number one was he read that book in prison by Don Makaveli how to fake your death, number two was the fact that his own mother told him TV in an interview her son chose to leave quietly, and number three his best friend should night said to park would rather fake his own death and go back to prison.

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
04 February, 07:19
'President Trump looks to be dead too'...what does that mean?

Army Strong @ArmyStrong98
04 February, 07:16
Can this be verified?

Zena Jin @zenalove
04 February, 08:00
In response Army Strong to her Publication
no way. I heard Melania also tweeted about it too. This is getting too crazy.

Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
05 February, 04:01
In response Army Strong to her Publication
I don't get it?? He was assasinated in 63 or 64 and this is supposed to be him?? Isn't his assasination the whole reason behind Q & Trump? Dear Jesus come quickly✝️🙏🏻

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
04 February, 07:11
I do know that Tupac is still alive that much I do now.

Glenda Hollingsworth @Glenda_Rea_Hollingsworth
04 February, 07:08
I will continue to support Trump, Trust The Plan & Stand with my Patriotic family!!! #HoldTheLine