Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 September, 05:51
Who specializes in this stuff?
#AnonIsland

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 September, 01:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Childhood nightmares!
My family had commercial chicken barns for 50 yrs.

Chickens do not have sweat glands so it depends on what climate you are putting them in.

If they get too hot they expire.
Climate control is most important.

Cleaning the barn floors is a real pain in the ass so design doorways large enough for a mini skid loader.

Hanging waters and feeders are much less clean up and trouble, gravity feed.
You can move them out of the way for skid loader to clean floors easier. Less work.
If you are in area to have to temperature control, window curtains on auto temp control to open an close. If you are year round perfect climate no worries.
Rat control!!!
You put out the feed and they will come!😂

The door of our chicken barns, which are now hay barns, still has the permanent ink my deceased Son wrote on it.
It says:

I HATE CHICKENS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
Maybe thdy shouldn't be cooped up in a barn. Free range chickens.
10:28 PM - Sep 07, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Laritha in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 September, 10:45
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
See Nana really doesn't mean to rain on anyones parade but I myself have always laughed when I hear that term "free range" and most ppl think that is always a good thing, but Nana is on the fence there.

So if they are contained you know what they are eating, simply give them quality food. When ppl buy free range eggs in the stores Nana wonders if they consider that they might have been free range graZing on what used to be a solid wast dump or in conditions were the soil and existing creatures are sick or contaminated with heavy pesticides.

I will give you that there are probably some good ones but they have to be free range contained somewhere for the producers to be able to collect the eggs.

Dont ya ever wonder what the animals we are eating are eating?

Laritha Savage @Laritha
07 September, 10:49
The range does need a fence and be chemical free. Our chickens got to walk around.

Pink Totter @Totter
08 September, 12:18
The vegan fed chicken eggs always cracks me up... chickens love eating bugs. We have had a variety of chickens running around the yard over the years, the cute, fluffy silkies to the big meaty chickens, they are great at keeping the wood tick population down along with other nasty bugs. Sorry, husband is the bird brain in the family, they all look alike to me except the silkies!