Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
I'm so proud to be in a cult of freedom, truth, and justice. Anyone else?
06:46 PM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
08 April, 10:57
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Yup!! And grateful to be one of the ones who are awake! Still learning but what an eye opener this last 2 years has been! Everyday is a new adventure in learning all the wonderful things about our past and the beauty that is coming. I try not to deell too much on all the lies and darkness, focus more on the progress being made and pray for those who are doing the heavy heavy lifting!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Zanne Anon @Zanne63
06 February, 01:15
🐸🐸🐸
#Freedom
#truth
#justice

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Don’t Mess With The Children @Dynology
06 February, 12:04
Absolutely. Zero regrets!

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
05 February, 10:26
I agree, just wish I knew what was real. Revealed soon perhaps.

Dayna Oliver @DaynaTeaches
05 February, 02:55
Been a part over 3 years now. So thankful to be here... #wwg1wga ⚔ ⚔ ⚖ 🍿 😎

Kathleen Toner @EverythingKath
05 February, 12:29
✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋

Suzanne Miller @Heart2Heart2Heart
05 February, 10:57
i dont think you should call Anons a cult. that would mean we are worshipping Q when we know we only worship God.

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
05 February, 10:47
Me!

Willow My dogo @Willow5
05 February, 09:27
"radicalized" cult members 😜

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
05 February, 09:06
WWG1WGA

Only followers of this user (Jlh0405) can see their posts

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
05 February, 08:12
Glory be to GOD!! Im thankful! Im still learning how to navigate but I will get there😉

VickiLynn Roberts @VickiLynn
05 February, 08:07
LIKEWISE ...
PROUD PATRIOTS!
🇺🇸🇺🇸💙🙏🙏🙏💙🇺🇸🇺🇸

Bella Libre @AussieChick
05 February, 07:26
They can call me anything they like,they have no power over me.I'm sure that goes for all you Amazing Patriots too.We know the Truth, We are on the right side of History and We stand with God.Love you guys.

Everything Isfake @Everythingisfake
05 February, 07:18
Yes, me too, but everyone needs to realize that we were chosen for this because we already have free minds

Hunny McCann @HunMcCann
05 February, 07:03
Yes, Yes and Yes best education of my life 🙋‍♀️

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
05 February, 06:56
ohhhhh yeah 😇

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
05 February, 04:09
ouiiiiii 😎✊🐸

Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
05 February, 04:08
Honor & proud to stand side by side with all my brothers & sisters in my Q family❤WWG1WGA ❤

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
05 February, 02:57
God showed me the way....put me right in the middle of you all....i didnt even know it....made connections then realized awhile later....lol....its been an amazing 5 months, massive information flowing out my ears.....God so loved the world

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
05 February, 01:54
Q is the greatest life.....

Monie Monie @America
05 February, 12:55
🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
05 February, 12:31
🇺🇸Never prouder! God Bless America!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 February, 12:30
So very proud!
And joyous dont forget the joy!
Awesome time to be here together!

Darcy Bachand @Darcy_Bachand
05 February, 12:09
Hell yeah!!!!

Tina Smith @Spiritalker53
05 February, 12:05

Patrick White @NavyVeteranLS3
04 February, 11:34
its an honor

Deborah Killian @Purdey
04 February, 11:33
i found my home and i'm staying!

1Pinky Toe Warrior @1Pinky_Toe
04 February, 11:31
Love it ! wouldn't have it any other way .🇱🇷🦅❤️

Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
04 February, 11:29
THE FIGHT FOR FREEDOM!!!!❤🇺🇲🚂