Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
✨Schumann Resonance in the last few hours 🤯❤️🔥✨

For realls, I've been observing SR for years now,
Have not seen a pattern like this 🌟🔥♥️
For its not a black out, it's a very specific frequency [ only ] for hours 💥 primarily horizontally and also [ with light visibility] vertically 🌌

PS : It's ohkay if you don't know to read the graphs with technical terms n all ,
Just observe how your body responds to the varying patterns - Spikes, no spikes, timeline jumps, blackouts, spaces, no observable activity, Etc.

✨A reminder, the graph/pattern might not necessarily reflect all of the intensity of the incoming energies 💥
Trust how your body processes this 💖

✨ Ground yourself as needed 🌱
✨ Rest well 😴
✨ Stay hydrated 💦
✨ Eat what YOUR body is asking you to 🧉🍒🍗🍉🫐🥒🍜
✨ Connect to Source Consciousness ☀️
✨ Listen to your body & cater to it's needs❣️
✨ Keep your heart open 💚✨

Take as it feels💜

Sending virtual hugss 💖
- Chandni 💛✨
06:01 AM - Sep 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
07 September, 10:52
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Looks like it could have started at 11:11 ……🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
07 September, 07:48
im in bed and wiped out entirely-

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LongbowAK @LongbowAK
07 September, 07:47
It's odd that I have felt really tired and unmotivated the last 3 days (over the labor day weekend). I feel better today after getting more sleep.

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
07 September, 06:28
im feeling it …

Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
07 September, 06:16
HMMM….Haven’t slept well for the last 2 nights, so I’m here instead.🧐

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
07 September, 06:11
Will this make you sleep more than usual? I am normally a get up at 5 and run all day until 10-11. The last week or so that is not the case. I have been sick and kinda contributed it to that but I have never been like this before.

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
07 September, 06:12
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
YESSS"