Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
06 September, 09:23
HUGE event announcement

Done in 30.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
06 September, 09:38
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
gggrrreeeaaattt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
06 September, 09:41
In response connie wright to her Publication
omg ikr???

EVERY PEDO WILL BE EXPOSED

connie wright @cowri
06 September, 10:17
PDJT seems to bring them out front center. Green too?

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
06 September, 10:19
Big time

connie wright @cowri
06 September, 10:21
There's that point. I heard her & Ron were into trafficking. Time will tell.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
06 September, 10:24
ole Ronnie

2016 Ted Cruz Redux.

He wants to battle POTUS so hard for 2024 but WONT FIX 2020.

“He sent me his book !”

connie wright @cowri
Wasn't lying Ted born in Canada-the other one has Florida brainwashed. I think it would be easier to name the one that isn't a pedo or corrupt-maybe Jim Jordon.
10:29 PM - Sep 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by cowri in this post can reply
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
06 September, 10:32
honestly who knows. the best we can do is connect dots, use logic, and above all pray.

to me almost EVERY Governor is corrupt R or D.

and Julian Assange said 98% of washington would fall.

“We are Americans and we worship God not government!”

TRUST in the LORD.

connie wright @cowri
06 September, 10:38
Field said their 1st year was ?? but after that c-o-r-r-u-p-t bought or blackmailed. 98% of Washington. They ALL knew & did nothing.