Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
08 September, 10:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
WOAH

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
07 September, 09:30
lookin’ again, place for picnic lunch too, awnings on the chicken coops, basically a take on horse barn with stalls, just the wire walls, more light of course, the flooring, looks like stones no mortar, rooster doing his thing💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 September, 09:18
so all i could get out was oh oh oh my goodnness, that is beautiful, the cobbled floor, the corrugated tin ceiling, the wood, can smell it, the beautifully built bins, the old schoolhouse light, a place for mama with a warm stove to sit and have her coffee, and course the chicken coops with all the light pouring in, this Dad a really good man, and those hens High Vibin’ in Paradise💙gosh designers who do horse barns, or get your pics together and work with construction team, you got the land, you got dreams💙💙💙got that love from my dad

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
07 September, 07:31
Very Impressive!!!

Jes King @jes_US
07 September, 04:56

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
07 September, 01:41
I have a friend that is a big handyman dreamer. Very talented, just lacks resources.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
07 September, 11:40
Beautiful. My grandpa was super handy like this. He built several houses in his lifetime. He was an elevator repair man with only an 8th grade education. Blueprints were puzzles for him that needed to be improved upon. My brother and I are somewhat like this (but not my sisters)…we see it and make it. The idea lives in our minds before it evolves. My husband hasn’t figured out how to extrapolate the information telepathically yet. 🤣

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
07 September, 11:26
I had 5 free range chickens. Dixie, Daisy, Dora, Darla and Dottie. They were used for eggs only. I didn't want anyone to kill my chickens.

07 September, 09:33
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
would not want to eat them either, just eggs and love, all D names, cute♥️

Little Mermaid @LittleMermaid84
07 September, 10:07
my husband can build it!

Jenna Bee @JennaBee
07 September, 10:01
I specialize in spoiling chickens (all animals really) 😆

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
07 September, 10:05
In response Jenna Bee to her Publication
we stop at a small fruit stand to buy fruits and veggies, the guy is really nice and gives us a big box of unsellables for my chickens, this morning they got cantaloupe, corn, tomatoes, cucumbers squash ❤️

Jenna Bee @JennaBee
07 September, 10:00
I specialize in spoiling chickens (all animals really) 😆

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
07 September, 09:45
Going with greener and cleaner food ...

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
07 September, 09:31
Not specialized in much but ready and willing to learn to build and help however I can

Farmer Kelli 2.0 @JustAnotherFarmGirl
07 September, 09:25
My poultry barn isn't exactly that luxurious. That's Trump level we're more Hilton ish. 😄

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
07 September, 08:10
💥The AMISH.

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
07 September, 07:39
Not specialized but I can build. Good at a lot of stuff for Anon Isle.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
07 September, 07:28
that is just so freaking awesome VK. might be the coolest barn i have ever seen. wow.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
07 September, 05:16
This is what the new world, Anon Island, should look like! In German they say: "Eine Heile Welt" ...
I hope we can find people...
I can and will help with creative ideas.
#AnonIsland

reaper myer @reapermyer
07 September, 01:16
mexicans

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 September, 01:06
Childhood nightmares!
My family had commercial chicken barns for 50 yrs.

Chickens do not have sweat glands so it depends on what climate you are putting them in.

If they get too hot they expire.
Climate control is most important.

Cleaning the barn floors is a real pain in the ass so design doorways large enough for a mini skid loader.

Hanging waters and feeders are much less clean up and trouble, gravity feed.
You can move them out of the way for skid loader to clean floors easier. Less work.
If you are in area to have to temperature control, window curtains on auto temp control to open an close. If you are year round perfect climate no worries.
Rat control!!!
You put out the feed and they will come!😂

The door of our chicken barns, which are now hay barns, still has the permanent ink my deceased Son wrote on it.
It says:

I HATE CHICKENS!

Jes King @jes_US
07 September, 04:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
well boo on you, chickens "hate" you too then!

so late the game to let your true colors
pop out there Nana.

an egg offers a delectable amount of protein in comparison to a.... let's say grasshopper!

Laritha Savage @Laritha
07 September, 10:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Maybe thdy shouldn't be cooped up in a barn. Free range chickens.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
07 September, 01:06
Photo of the outside. It's huge!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
07 September, 12:55
No idea, but helped look after them and collected eggs when i was young.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
07 September, 12:38
I raise chickens, but I have no clue as to how to build that setup.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
07 September, 12:14

Bring Back the Fighting SIQUX @Terrapin
07 September, 12:01
I've built some things!

Nat Gone @NatGonCanadaPatriot
06 September, 11:53
construction, reno and design 🙋‍♀️ ... along with of a bunch of other skills God blessed me with 😊

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
06 September, 11:50
Looks awesome! and idk, i just chuckle anymore, God is funny and Good.

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
06 September, 11:31
wow, this is really nice, I just spent two days building a new coop for my girls so they could have more room..... absolutely nothing like this but i have low budget chickens.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
06 September, 11:25
Beautiful barn. I saw one of these barns in NY Hudson Valley. It was huge and constructed entirely of wood.