NEO ONE @Neo
Hah, after the Nordstream1 pipeline was closed by Russia for maintenance work, Putin has now announced that he will not supply gas to Germany again, until the sanctions against Russia are lifted.
That's going to be fun and I'm sitting in the middle of it. Amazing.
This is the end of the Federal Republic of Germany.
Long live Germania.
05:09 PM - Sep 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Johanna ... @Johanna6812
07 September, 05:13
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
was ist nur los mit den Menschen, um mich herum scheint es keinen zu interessieren.... es könnte jetzt alles ziemlich schnell gehen, ich hoffe es sehr.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
07 September, 05:19
In response Johanna ... to her Publication
Keine Sorge. Das wird schon werden.
Die Deutschen brauchen es halt ein wenig härter das sie aufwachen.
Am Ende wird aber alles gut.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 September, 01:41
Awwh hun, you where you will be ok?

NEO ONE @Neo
07 September, 03:06
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Don't worry Nana, I'm fine. 😘

Banger Bang @Banger42
06 September, 11:07
I live in Germany and it is really interesting what will happen.
Prices are going through the roof and the politicians are talking about saving energy and also about punishment if you waste energy and crazy things like that.
I don't know how long this can be sustained until the people will go to the streets.
In Germany they are always very slow in such things, but when the have enough, it changes very fast.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
06 September, 09:47
why is everyone pissed at Russia shutting off the spigot and manipulating markets but not Biden/ USA.

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
07 September, 01:48
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
Because they hate Putin & want us to hate him as well. It doesn’t take brain surgeon to figure out it isn’t really a good idea to have NATO sanction Russia when Russia is the one who supplys oil to your country.

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
06 September, 07:01

NEO ONE @Neo
06 September, 07:04
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
Hold my wine.

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
07 September, 05:21
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
😂 I will drink grog (hot tea with alcohol) at home and harden myself in cold water.

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
06 September, 06:05
And, it's going to be the end of the EU, can't wait for the day...🙏

NEO ONE @Neo
06 September, 06:07
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
Yes, same by me.
The end of the EU.
Long life Europe.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
06 September, 05:49
it's gonna get frosty this winter.

NEO ONE @Neo
06 September, 05:53
In response Lili MoM to her Publication
Well, the masses wouldn't listen to us. And those who don't want to listen have to feel it.
We also have gas but I don't give a shit. It has to be like this.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
06 September, 05:33

NEO ONE @Neo
06 September, 05:39
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Lol