Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
06 September, 10:43
NOW - Ukraine's Zelenskiy virtually rang the New York Stock Exchange opening bell moments ago.

disclosetv
Black Swan vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
06 September, 12:21
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
OMG How did I miss? Who frames wallpaper. What's up with DIAMONDS? Anyone? I've been hearing a lot of diamond references lately but haven't dug into.

Sorry to keep posting but this seems a little over the top unless I've just lost it. Anyone who knows what diamonds might mean please add.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
07 September, 12:47
In response memes matter to her Publication
Well English is likely not his native language, nor is it of his people, so who got him the shirt and who is he wearing it for? No need to answer this... just a curious observation, I am most certain he is wearing it to impress someone in my family who believes he needs their donation.

memes matter @NoComment
07 September, 06:27
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
well i am almost sure he is replaced by whitehats at this point, so the tshirt i gathered from there might be code to us
if not i have another route to entertain more then i have
i catched its pronounciation there, i will have to listen again again