Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
06 September, 10:43
NOW - Ukraine's Zelenskiy virtually rang the New York Stock Exchange opening bell moments ago.

disclosetv
Black Swan vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
OMG How did I miss? Who frames wallpaper. What's up with DIAMONDS? Anyone? I've been hearing a lot of diamond references lately but haven't dug into.

Sorry to keep posting but this seems a little over the top unless I've just lost it. Anyone who knows what diamonds might mean please add.
12:21 PM - Sep 06, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KnotMe in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
06 September, 02:50
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
"the power of freedom"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
07 September, 12:47
In response memes matter to her Publication
Well English is likely not his native language, nor is it of his people, so who got him the shirt and who is he wearing it for? No need to answer this... just a curious observation, I am most certain he is wearing it to impress someone in my family who believes he needs their donation.

Alexandra Neve @Alex
06 September, 01:52
DEF A COMM.

Alexandra Neve @Alex
06 September, 01:51
NO , JUST A MUG I THINK ...

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
06 September, 12:51
Agree black swan. Out of time (empty calendar), out of resources (almost empty glass of water), FF, Sept 11(twin towers)?, Green for GO, Lots of victims (framed diamonds).
Worst case scenario this is a black hat comm. Best case scenario this is a white hat comm and they are about to see their Sept 11. (old phone)

Alexandra Neve @Alex
06 September, 01:50
IS THAT A COCK BEHIND HIM?