Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 September, 09:49
Read between the lines...
They have been using our vibes to get what they want.
This is going to change, 4Sum.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
06 September, 11:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
+++
Fooking vrils.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Everything and Everyone matters.
11:51 AM - Sep 06, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
06 September, 02:32
While I love the idea of love and everyone is good. Not everyone is good. Wake up! We are fighting evil! Keep the course family...don’t be fooled and washed away with the tide🙏🏻

Ange Love @LoveM
06 September, 02:32
While I love the idea of love and everyone is good. Not everyone is good. Wake up! We are fighting evil! Keep the course family...don’t be fooled and washed away with the tide🙏🏻

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
06 September, 02:23
Do we love VK or what???💞

#FamilyIsEverything

Storm Rider @StormRider
06 September, 02:16
There is no "I" in WE or US.❤️

memes matter @NoComment
06 September, 02:13
i love this post

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
06 September, 01:55
💓💓💓

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
06 September, 01:26
All about US and WE not YOU and ME….working together with no egos for the greater cause. Teamwork makes the dream work 🤝

WWG1WGA
InItTogether

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
06 September, 01:36
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
me ego is not mi amigo

Angie Mac @AngieMac
06 September, 01:25
quite - quiet 🤔