Kim Runner @kimrunner
Good Morning...Hope you find some Peace today!

The Schumann is currently in blackout mode and not sure about you, but I didn't sleep well. Energies seem increased right now...if it's not affecting you, awesome! :)

If it is, take some deep breaths and try to do something that keeps you happy and/or grounded...

VK playlist is always great - https://open.spotify.com/p...

If you're not in the mood, these 3 are all different but nice as well -

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

09:17 AM - Sep 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
07 September, 06:15
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Sleep has been disrupted for several days now 4:00-430 a.m. seems to be the magic number every morning. I wake feeling like there is something I have to do and I cannot go back to sleep....I am not weary from lack of sleep but the same feeling is present. While sleeping dreams are vivid with lots of activity and lots of people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 September, 06:35
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication
You just described my experience to a tee! That's crazy but not surprising...definitely energetic!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
06 September, 11:43
sleep for me has been very abnormal lately. I usually sleep like a rock! Not lately though...waking up a lot in the middle of the night and always wake up around 4 AM. Just kind of a weird pattern currently. Thanks for the tips!!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
06 September, 11:42
Beautiful! 💛

I guess I’m going against the grain, I slept like a rock last night, lol.

Vicki Lord @Vlord
06 September, 08:06
Feelin it! Thx Kim!

Hope JGPhoenixRising Green @HopeFromHopesville
06 September, 06:28
miss you guys on Twit Kim! i cant use AU v well 😄 but check in every once in a while & am keeping on keeping on 🙏🔥🌟
love the vibes youve shared here, thank you.

06 September, 06:51
In response Hope JGPhoenixRising Green to her Publication
thanks hope!
happy you checked in :)
hope twitter is treating you well, and you can always come hang with us here more ya know?!

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
06 September, 04:41
3 hours of interrupted sleep! English breakfast working thus far 🤞

Jolanda Ligtenberg @Jolanda
06 September, 03:22
No sleep last night and today I got head pressure and so tired. But im okay 😃

Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
06 September, 08:53
In response Jolanda Ligtenberg to her Publication
me too. last week so exhausted from not sleeping well and didnt sleep last night and same head pressure.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
06 September, 03:16
hey wondering if anybody having unusual dreams, seems i am lately, common theme, lost & trying to find my way home

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
06 September, 02:03
Thank You Kim ! Wifey feeling under the weather today and wants to sleep all day and i showed her this and makes her happy its the collective

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
06 September, 02:04
In response Morris Light to his Publication

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
06 September, 12:42
My throat was sore Sunday and woke this morning with a headache. Better but feel tired today.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
06 September, 12:41
TU Kim u da best🙌🏼💖🕊🙏🏼

06 September, 01:59
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
♥️

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
06 September, 12:39
I just came back from a walk in the rain. It was peaceful. The air smelled fresh, and had a special energy that helped me meditate and also think through a lot of things I am learning about our existence. Praise God!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
06 September, 12:39
Thank you Kim.
Last few days very rough but VK's playlist brought me up.
Today different, lighter, clearer, detachment from pain.
💛

2nd Amendment @Faster_than_911
06 September, 12:34
Nobody in my house slept good last night. Love VK's playlist. I list to it ALOT!!

trueblue @trueblue
06 September, 12:05
yeah, did not sleep great. fell asleep for a couple hours and then woke up at 3a and didn't go back to sleep till after 5a. feelingggg it

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
06 September, 12:02
Good morning!

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
06 September, 12:02
Good morning!

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
06 September, 12:01
Only 4 hrs of sleep. 😩

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
06 September, 11:54
Was a rough night, thanks for posting the link to the 432Hz music, I listened to it for about an hour before finally drifting off about 4:30am. Woke up at 8:09am, 2 minutes before the east coast 11:11 vibe sync/AU posting, was like a silent alarm clock. A strong energy again today.

Jody Donohue @Jody
06 September, 11:41
I found myself sitting up looking at the clock a half dozen times. It was very perplexing to me. I almost felt lost. 🤷‍♀️

joann ferguson donated @joann212
06 September, 11:27
Broken sleep averaging 3-4 hours a night for the past month

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
06 September, 11:26
Thanks Kim. I slept horrible last night, so dod my husband and son. The animals too. we knew this would happen. Time to get grounded. 😁 Enjoy the day.

06 September, 11:30
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
As soon as I saw it last night, I knew, too!
Hope you have a good one as well, Keri!

Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
06 September, 11:11
Thanks Kim! I very much needed this! ❤️

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
06 September, 11:09
Good morning Kim. :)

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
06 September, 11:04
I woke up between 3:30 and 4AM. I went to get some water. I drank some. When I laid back down, I began to have something like a panic attack. I felt like I couldn't breathe. I sat back up and went to the computer to play a silly game to divert my attention. After awhile I settled down and went back to sleep. It was a difficult night!

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
06 September, 12:41
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Oh Meeka, I'm sorry you had a panic attack, those are not easy. I hope that today brings you peace and comfort, and that sleep is better tonight. God bless.

Susan Nevolas @Susan1776
06 September, 10:47
good morning kim! thank you, just returned home from vacation with my husband to visit his mom in Pennsylvania.. it was glorious, beyond blessed to attend the rally Saturday night… ive been zinging ever since, youre always spot in with vibes! 💞

TBo ogg donated @tbog
06 September, 10:44
3:30 cst?

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
06 September, 10:27
Good morning Kim, yup could not sleep at all last night. feeling off today.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
06 September, 10:05
Good morning! I did not sleep well at all. I was crabby for no reason at all yesterday and woke up crabby today. This is not like me and very annoying.

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
06 September, 10:03
casey.. ears ringing, stomach ache, wanting to ouke a bit, wild dreams , feeling thibgs bear , breaking hate cycles