Only people mentioned by Amyl123 in this post can reply
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
04 September, 10:54
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
I also watch for anything with titanium dioxide in it. For my family and my pets. I love the Yuka app. Tells what food ingredients are bad and how it affects body. I have found most cause cancer, ADHD, toxic to organs ansor cell damage. Its a free app for iPhone

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
04 September, 10:49
so a new re-name.

GMO is now also BFI

BIOENGINEERED FOOD INGREDIENTS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
04 September, 10:38
Check your YOGURT labels too. Its in there on certain brands/flavors.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
05 September, 08:00
In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication
In everything. Just sickening 😪

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
04 September, 09:23
no more oreo’s or pillsbury dough products, pie shells, biscuits

these bastards ruined our entire food supply!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
04 September, 09:20
I do already avoid Campbells soup, but I wonder if other store brands contain the same thing. Probably made by Campbells, but with another store label on it!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
04 September, 09:24
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
you got to look for “non gmo” on label
it costs $1 more
but worth not getting sick

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 September, 09:06
That's a company that needs to be investigated too. I used to know someone who worked for that company. When I asked him if he got a discount on food, he said he would never eat it because people were in the soup. I thought it was a sick joke. Now I can't help but wonder. The Campbell name connects to Sports Illustrated, the you have Naomi C. who lives in the Illuminate house. Our country should not allow GMO crops.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
04 September, 09:00

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
04 September, 11:02
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
we must grow a portion of our food, develop co-ops trade apples for onions…😎

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
04 September, 08:49
GMO CORN IS A PESTICIDE

1. Kellogg’s uses 100% poison-saturated, poison-producing GMO corn. GMO corn is registered by the EPA as a pesticide. (If GMO corn were sold in a hardware store, it would be most appropriately placed next to the other bug killers like Black Flag and Raid.) In addition to GMO corn, Kellogg’s products also include Round Up drenched GMO soy, GMO sugar, GMO canola and GMO cottonseed oil.

https://runningthecountry....

Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
04 September, 10:45
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Thank you so much for this excellent post! 💖

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
08 September, 09:01
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I gotta chime in here.
Right down the road from me is the test field for GMO strains they come up with each year. It's actually marked as such.
This field corn is NOT right. It looks funky and scary.
While the regular field GMO corn is huge, this corn is half the size, off in color and looks sickly.
It's one of those...wth is wrong with that corn?
And then out of nowhere they will remove rows of it at a time when it has not even reached maturity.
Pioneer is behind these strains here.