The Mac @TheMac
Recap: Electrolytes for Your Brain

Electrolytes conduct nerve signals and regulate fluid balance in the brain. Sodium is critical for brain health. Hyponatremia (low serum sodium) symptoms include headaches, fatigue, lethargy, and seizures. When sodium is rapidly depleted from overwatering, it can cause brain swelling.
04:54 PM - Sep 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by TheMac in this post can reply
Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
05 September, 09:46
In response The Mac to his Publication
Worth you're weight in salt...salt of the earth

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
05 September, 09:47
In response Special Agent Jax to his Publication
Low sodium is not the answer...more potassium is

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
05 September, 01:43
Make your own Electrolyte water

https://anonup.com/thread/...

The Mac @TheMac
05 September, 01:46
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
❤️

memes matter @NoComment
05 September, 03:21
i say without salt, we would stay in form😂its a joke but partially true

memes matter @NoComment
05 September, 03:21
In response memes matter to her Publication
wouldnt*

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
04 September, 09:01
I nibble a crystal of Celtic Salt every morning

The Mac @TheMac
04 September, 10:51
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
😉

Judy Anonette @biju
04 September, 08:25
Thank you for sharing this!

The Mac @TheMac
05 September, 09:06
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
You’re welcome.

LeLe John @Grace1125
04 September, 08:18
can is use regular old pink hymilayin salt deom the store?

The Mac @TheMac
04 September, 10:55
In response LeLe John to her Publication
This is the secret of life: Man lives in God and God lives in man.

This answers all questions.

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
04 September, 08:16
my horses never healthier after adding salt to each meal…
vs
salt lick at their leisure(free choice)

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
04 September, 10:56
In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication
I use iodine drops.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
05 September, 09:39
In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication
Salt is vital to life. Search it...sugar is more dangerous than salt. The FDA lies about everything.

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
04 September, 05:16
Thanks for the reminder, I need to start having a few spoonfuls of Salt Sole everyday again ...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 September, 09:46
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
Awesome thanks for sharing. This salt used daily on a snack has lowered my blood pressure drastically.

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
06 September, 02:24
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
this sounds like ASEA
that everyone is promoting

I got some
started to sell it.

we will see!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
04 September, 05:09
Water, lemon juice and Himalayan salt. Best natural electrolyte replacement

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
04 September, 07:32
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
every am fresh squeezed half a lemon in warm water + a little manuka honey, can i add himalayan salt to this