Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
13 September, 02:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
💖✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cheyleen Chrisy @RevChaos01
12 September, 08:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
12 September, 08:34
55 on the FF👊

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
06 September, 07:52
big Salute Sir !

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
05 September, 11:57

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
05 September, 10:35
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Always Praying For All Fighting These Evil People! May God Bless All Of Them!

Every Time @soTELLme533
05 September, 11:24
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
May God bless all the people who are at risk while they fight to secure our future. Please God, be with them and protect them always.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
05 September, 11:57

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
04 September, 10:47
Wild Blue Yonder.

Try and stop US.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
04 September, 07:31
What kind of uniforms are these?
Feels a little syfy to me.

**2 pics

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
04 September, 06:46

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
04 September, 04:08

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
04 September, 03:12
God Bless our Military !

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
04 September, 02:55
FF on the tail seems obvious, but after watching the clip a few times, the vertical jet climbs reminded me of something else entirely...the vertical spike wave video you posted a few days ago! And that reminded me of one of the lines that really resonated and stuck with me while watching President Trump at the rally last night. He used a BIG deliberate hand gesture for emphasis while describing the "massive spike" that happened on election night:

"And then you had that massive spike, remember the spike that went to Heaven and came back?"

I went back and found the full wave spike video and rewatched it. There are numbered paddles around the circular wave pool that apply force and push the water towards the middle. Close up of one paddle shows 113. Wild! 👀 (pic & link in comments)

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
04 September, 02:58
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Full video link of the 90 ft vertical spike wave experiment in slo mo

https://youtu.be/iWKFPTgkp...

They zoomed in on paddle 113

11.3 > 113 vibes 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️

Nickthe ANON donated @Nicktheanon
04 September, 02:14
I think I'm understanding why they named it the F35. Vince you think i can fly one off the Anon Island??? I love adrenaline.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
04 September, 02:07
I don't even have to hit play. I just see False Flag. Thanks for the heads up. 🇺🇸

Red Edge @Rededge
04 September, 03:56
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
same

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
04 September, 02:05
One_45🇺🇸🫡

Nickthe ANON donated @Nicktheanon
04 September, 02:16
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Now you get the name F35?

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
04 September, 02:02
oh wow!
I have been thinking a lot these last few years that one thing I would love to do when I can afford it is to learn to fly!
I wanted to when I was young but that dream became pushed back with the demands of life, work and family. Now it is a priority before I am too old!!

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
04 September, 12:28

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
04 September, 12:25
10:45 > 46 🇺🇸🦅

1:45 > 19 🇺🇸🦅

1:45 < > 54:1 > 55 Lima Charlie

1:05 TT

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
04 September, 12:26
I am sure this has more meaning. The song lyrics “ in your head zombie zombie” This was my post on TS late 9/2 waiting for 9/3. Thankfully there were faithful patriots there to see my post that helped banish any fear. Fear is a liar! That should have given it away

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
04 September, 12:22
In your head…
Zombie? 👀

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
04 September, 12:20
can we wake the zombie hoard up with the right frequency?
https://youtu.be/KotlCEGNb...
The Cranberries - Salvation (Official Music Video) - YouTube

'No Need To Argue' 25th Anniversary Edition is out 12th November 2020, pre-order here - https://thecranberries.lnk.to/NNTAExpandedIDMusic video by The Cranbe...

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
04 September, 01:09
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication
It appears "they" have made it possible.. Very effing creepy!! They'll have another whole army at their disposal. 🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️

I wonder, does the blue tooth only emit after the jabbed pass away? 🤔
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Johnny ₿ Good @JohnnyBTCGood
04 September, 12:19
With Smart Dust/China Dust trending due to Trump's comments last night, FF here and zombies track... 095 tail number, 9/5 Labor Day... head on a swivel tomorrow Patriot fam

Johnny ₿ Good @JohnnyBTCGood
05 September, 09:23
In response Johnny ₿ Good to his Publication
#VKProof . Ok we got a hit on this, Trump this morning posted at 817 am. He spelled "rifled" as "riffled" again with 2 f's. Drop 817 is about a false flag, the Parkland shooter. Includes the words "voices in his head"

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
04 September, 12:12

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
04 September, 11:57
🔥⚔️👍🏼

💙💙💙

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
04 September, 11:56
TS 10:45 > 55

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
04 September, 11:55
At 6 seconds of 1:05 they say 1916.

Q 1916
Man of God?
See something.
Say something.
PEOPLE must unite to clean out these old institutions.
Q

Q 615
@Jack ain't in cuffs yet and still trying to control the narrative. Too bad he was taking money and profiting from people tied to the EO! #Goodbye @JACK

Q 1045
We don’t inform our enemies of the specifics.
We instead instill fear in them to make unplanned and disastrous countermoves.
Q

Looks like it's HAMMER time!
Total BLOCK. Shut Down already.💥💥💥

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
06 September, 08:04
In response Angela Hart to her Publication

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
04 September, 11:50
FF

False Flag
9/5

???

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
04 September, 11:55
In response Kel Que to her Publication
I missed that thanks for pointing out!

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
04 September, 11:50
WOW that makes me wanna fly :)
Air show FF ?
Be safe Patriots and have fun. God protect the weak and vulnerable.
God protect the children.

Let's FLY ~~
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
USA Air and Navy forces strenght - Thunderstruck - YouTube

#USA#USAIRFORCE#USNAVY

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
04 September, 11:49
original cranberries song Zombie is a protest song.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
04 September, 11:48

TS = 10:45 > 55 > 5:5.