EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3

Juan O'Savin is saying that the DS will try to remove
Fake Biden with the 25th Amendment before November.
Then they will stop the Elections from taking place on schedule.

"We have been at War since March 15, 2021 when
Trump was named Commander-in-Chief by the Military
and he sealed up NORAD.
Do you think Trump is afraid of going to jail ?
He is the Matador playing the Deep State Bull."

- Juan O'Savin
04:30 AM - Sep 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by rghardy3 in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
04 September, 09:37
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
They will shuffle Harris off, and Pelosi and Clinton will duke it out.Two crime families, East and West, vieing for the big prize.

Clinton will not be denied this time, she will do anything to get into the Whitehouse, and, 20 seconds later, declare war on Russia.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LongbowAK @LongbowAK
04 September, 06:10
Keep in mind that NESARA requires a new election of all representatives within 120 days of its implementation.
So we could see a delay in the midterms and a redo of the 2020 election at the same time.

just a thought.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
04 September, 10:29
In response LongbowAK to his Publication
🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe some time in the spring?

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
04 September, 04:52
If Trump is arrested it will, most likely, be a double. Everything seems to be smoke and mirrors. Can't believe anything we see these days..

USA DAR @buffaloalum
04 September, 04:45
I haven’t heard this. Where can I found more info in this. This gives me hope:
“We have been at War since March 15, 2021 when Trump was named Commander-in-Chief by the Military and he sealed up NORAD”.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
04 September, 04:53
In response USA DAR to his Publication
It seems to me we have been at war a lot longer than that.