Only people mentioned by NoMercy2Q21 in this post can reply
Debbie Lange @Horsewoman
06 February, 03:46
In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication
She is a completely derwnged and vile woman!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
06 February, 07:34
She doesnt care because she views other ppl as lower than her and not worth life...or surfs below her feet....she is disgusting and I know I am suppose to love everyone but I think I will have to take a pass on this one....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
06 February, 07:03
Admitting to the world what we already know...that Dems are pedos and that shes nothing but a shill for them.

Madison Miller @Madi
06 February, 02:51
just o e more evil parasite

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
05 February, 04:27
WHOA...just goes to show what she's all about!

Pam Marquis @Joe1953
04 February, 08:29
How disgusting

Cali Warrior @CaliWarriorMel
04 February, 07:50
Truly disgusting.

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
04 February, 06:43
Translation: I am one of them and we think we are untouchable.

#GodWins #Goingstraighttohell #Mediamonsters

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
04 February, 06:37
L&L

Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
04 February, 06:37
Showing her real self.

Keila Anon @Only1KeyLaG
04 February, 06:23
so gross. I do care Joyless

Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
04 February, 06:16
Buh bye Demonic spirit.....stardust..... if you are lucky🔥💥

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
04 February, 06:14
those who scream the loudest

Truth Be Told ❤ @TruthBeTold2
04 February, 06:12
Not scary, just a realization of the corruption within the party! Only a paid moron would say something as closed-minded as that!

WWG1WGA God Wins @KCpatriot4Humanity
04 February, 05:57
I'm going to say this once. There is no more old government. ~90% of politicians (Republicans and Dems) are crooked. This isn't about freaking dems! This IS ABOUT DEMONS! You are either against them or you are FOR them, PERIOD! End of subject!

There will be a new government with a new party!

Joy Behar IS A DEMON & she is not invited to the party...and what a party it wil be💕

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
04 February, 05:51
UMMM Joy, Patriots REALLY don't give a shit about you. Enjoy GITMO.

Peaceful Waterss @PeacefulWaterss
04 February, 05:47
I don't care about Joy's "View" on criminals and demons.

Daisy Danielle @daniellerode
04 February, 05:45
At least she admits dems are pedos....otherwise she can rot with the rest of them1

Donna Corn @Ddmason
04 February, 05:32
So she won't care about going to prison.

Rebel without a cause @ERMP_rebel
04 February, 05:27
Wow, just wow

Janaya Storm @Janaya_keks
04 February, 05:25
😳😳😳
She must be one of them. Because, HELL NO! I use to be a dem and the moment I found out about adrenochrome (I knew nothing else) I flipped. There is no pride that could make me support pedos. Theyre all sick, including her.

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
04 February, 05:21
Is she on the list? Handcuffs for her big mouth too!