Kim Runner @kimrunner
Do you know how powerful you are??

YOU are a generator...a generator of energy that is aligning with others to create an unstoppable momentum!

And when we all sync up on the same level, together WE are strong. As others awaken and join in on the same frequency = The Great Awakening.

There is no 'right' time. It's just about making it to the same 'place'
+ we don't all have to agree...we just have to be here - with the same goal, on the same mission.

NCSWIC is not just about them...It's also about US!
#wwg1wga
10:19 AM - Sep 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Darlene Sully @JDSully
04 September, 04:38
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Being One is stronger than anyone knows.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
04 September, 02:21
.❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
04 September, 12:31
Now I keep seeing 123 ... LET'S GO!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
04 September, 12:34
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
I just looked at time Rite U R

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 September, 12:20

Only Forward @Callibird
04 September, 12:17
yaaaasss! we are ONE! One party of people UNITED by God above! it’s an honor and a privilege to stand by your side Kim… Every single one of you! Shoulder to shoulder and heart to heart. I’m so grateful 🙏🏻💕✨🇺🇸🐸 #NCSWIC I LOVE YOU ❤️ i’m literally shouting it to the Arizona sky as I’m standing in the pool at 9:17 PM!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
04 September, 10:02
In response Only Forward to her Publication
Amazing and ditto!
Thanks for the sweet message
much love to you!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 September, 12:11
9:19
Most High / Pres. Trump

Totally agree!

... ... @Luciferlost
03 September, 02:19
Kim, understand that without God and praying in a state of Grace one cannot be meritorious in the sight of God. Why did DJT allow an exorcism? By whom? Why is this necessary? Why can't we magically resonate a frequency and achieve such results. It's folly to suggest we can. So much to learn.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
03 September, 12:05

Annie D-W @Annie172123
03 September, 11:38
Luke 10:19
Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over the power of the enemy and nothing shall hurt you.

Decree and declare the authority given to us by Jesus, his blood, his sacrifice gave this to us.

We got this,
I decree and declare VICTORY for ALL!
I decree and declare the demise of the enemy.

In Jesus name Amen and Amen

#wwg1wga
#godwon

Hugs and Blessings to ALL

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
03 September, 11:31
I believe that. Early on I had alot of negativity but now I feel very positive about the outcome. I dont watch news and skip over many negative posts and info. I feel like thats allowing Satan,bad vibes,in and also allowing the mass formation psychosis to take me over.
We are being prepared for a beautiful new world stay strong,spread good vibes and share the love of our creator.

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
03 September, 11:29
Thanks so much for this one, Kim. The AU fam def knows this to be true.

Great thing about it is, we just gettin’ started. Anons will be there, when needed, to employ all of the lessons we’ve learned thru this wild ride.

Simply had to repost… and turns out it was my 314th post here!

trueblue @trueblue
03 September, 11:26
this made me think of human design and how 70% of the population is literally a generator. haha

reaper myer @reapermyer
03 September, 11:22
i was benching 315 for6 reps before my gym closed lol i skip leg day though

Randi Marie @RedRan777
03 September, 10:56
YES! Thank you, Kim!!! So well articulated!!!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
03 September, 10:47
Amen! Staying calm and comfy af ❤️🙌🏼

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 September, 10:37
I understand this fully and am Standing with all My Family! 🙏🏼🥰❤️
🙌🏻 #FamilyIsEverything

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
04 September, 12:14
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
So is that a picture of " Friends" embarrassing after hailing Satan? What's wrong with this picture?

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
03 September, 10:41
first thought that popped in my head when i read this!
second thought: wow that cartoon was pretty gay
how about a man and his doG thwarting plans with his frens!
🤣💛😀👍

I’m no one @Iam4truth
03 September, 10:34
i like that you said “we don't all have to agree...we just have to be here - with the same goal, on the same mission.” wise and important words.

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
03 September, 10:29
Collectively WE hold the power!

There greatest fear is us remembering this! 💜💜🔥

VK and Martin laid it down.
We are being shown a controlled TASTE of what they REALLY wanted to play out in their satanic timelines.

Don't react to their pokes and insults.

This is where your power is.

Art of War.
Events not Dates.

You can't Tell the People, you MUST show them..
There is no other way.

The choice to get wrapped up in the movie, is yours and yours ALONE.

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
03 September, 10:28
We Are the Storm they fear most ...

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
03 September, 10:23
Love it!! Also The Best Is Yet To Come !! #wwg1wga

North *** @Northstar
03 September, 10:22
TBIYTC!!! 555