The Mac @TheMac
The main potential harmful effects caused by this illicit human experimentation with nanobots in society include:

Mind control,

memory deletion,

torture,

permanent espionage,

theft of private information,

extortion,

sterilization,

psychiatric disorders,

suicide,

and digital slavery.
05:59 AM - Sep 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by TheMac in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
03 September, 05:31
In response The Mac to his Publication
That WHIG is too much😆
with all her money she wears a wig from good will. hahahaha
I bet she smells really bad!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
03 September, 06:10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
03 September, 08:55
In response memes matter to her Publication

arba happihr @arba
03 September, 05:29
In response memes matter to her Publication
My first glance I saw kufi's.😂🤣

nasty 123 @Nasty1
03 September, 06:11
100% Correct Mac. People need to realise this. Think Vax & 5G as a weapon.
Chemicals & ELF waves,/Microwave./ RF Waves can be combined and used as a weapon against us.
Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars

The Mac @TheMac
03 September, 08:50
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
We are joined by Francis Collins, a scientist who needs little introduction ... degree in chemistry and then completed a PhD in quantum mechanics at Yale.