Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
02 September, 09:23
GM. Its Gonna be a Good Day!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
02 September, 09:43
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Just home from taking my sons to school (about a Ten minute drive) POURING RAIN there, all the way home I drove towards the brightest SUN, while pouring rain fell on my car! 😳

I drove in AWE, turned off the Radio and drove in peace while Praying! It was one of those One on One with God conversations! πŸ™πŸ’¦β˜€οΈπŸ’§πŸŒˆβ˜€οΈ Peace!

He is Spot on! It’s gonna be a GOOD DAY! (I love his wheel idea).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
Careful out there in that rain my Tx sister! God Bless for safe day! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°πŸ€ 
09:58 AM - Sep 02, 2022
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Only people mentioned by beverly1111 in this post can reply
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
02 September, 10:06
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Thank you! 😘

You know how we roll in Texas, as quickly as it comes...it clears just as fast! 🀣 Clear sky over here in Northwest Dallas area!

02 September, 10:17
you got that right! πŸ‘πŸ»

02 September, 10:19
white cloudy sky here in South C. Tx! elevation makes promsing rain go around us but we got some yesterday! πŸ‘πŸ»