Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Ken Mac @KenMac
02 September, 04:54
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
A good abs workout keeping that wheel balanced. 👍😀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
02 September, 06:09
In response Ken Mac to his Publication
👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
02 September, 02:50
Super cool idea. We need a whole lot of these delivered in advance to anon island! Yeah, and with an American flag attached to each one. Hey, wait; I might be on to something here...

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
02 September, 01:10
Genius.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
02 September, 12:09
123 vibes everywhere today👀🔥🔥

02 September, 12:19
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
🙏❤️

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
02 September, 11:45
This is gonna be the time of our lives 💞😊🙏

02 September, 12:20
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
Isn't it already ?

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
02 September, 11:21
That is one of my happy places to go here in NC.. can be there in about 2.5 hours..thanks for sharing, I may have to go on a day trip this weekend if I can

02 September, 11:22
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
👊🙏❤️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 September, 10:48
Wow Nana sure needs one of these for the beach!
I had said a hover board but this works too!

GM!

02 September, 10:48
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
😁🙏❤️

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
02 September, 10:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
We all just big kids at heart - it is all ok !!! 😁 🤣 🐸😇

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
02 September, 10:29
😂

Vicki Lord @Vlord
02 September, 10:11
If hes lookin for treasure, hes got the wrong Oak Island.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
02 September, 09:43
Just home from taking my sons to school (about a Ten minute drive) POURING RAIN there, all the way home I drove towards the brightest SUN, while pouring rain fell on my car! 😳

I drove in AWE, turned off the Radio and drove in peace while Praying! It was one of those One on One with God conversations! 🙏💦☀️💧🌈☀️ Peace!

He is Spot on! It’s gonna be a GOOD DAY! (I love his wheel idea).

02 September, 09:44
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I never use the radio anymore, and you can feel the difference once you turn it off, eh ? Good Move, God Bless You, as He Does. 🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
02 September, 09:58
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Careful out there in that rain my Tx sister! God Bless for safe day! 🙏🏼🥰🤠

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
02 September, 09:37
Beach goals ☀️Good Morning Jason 🙏🏻

02 September, 09:38
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
GM. God Bless You 🙏❤️ I have been called to the beach for years since this began, God has not yet made the way, I know its coming, in time.

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
02 September, 09:30

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
02 September, 09:28
morning o7

i wheely want one of these.

02 September, 09:30
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
o7 Sir.

Indeed.

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
02 September, 09:26
yes it is Jason!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 September, 09:25
./sync was on my onewheel yesterday for the first time in over a year.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
02 September, 09:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So your back must be much better!

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
02 September, 09:37
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Masters in 2?