President Elect Kraken @DeepStateHunter
02 September, 01:35
Planned Poisoning ! You think I'm crazy watch this now unless you are brain-dead ! The COVID Vax Is A Schedule 4 Poison !

https://beforeitsnews.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
02 September, 02:27
In response President Elect Kraken to his Publication
something is up
mcafee keeps telling filks to stat away from the va(x)ed on 9/3
maybe they are about to find out the truth 🤷‍♀️
who knows?
all i know is to trust GOD 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jolanda Ligtenberg @Jolanda
02 September, 03:17
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
yeah will this go along with the solarflare incoming.

reaper myer @reapermyer
02 September, 04:11
In response Jolanda Ligtenberg to her Publication
lol are they gonna turn into werewolves?

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
02 September, 04:32
In response reaper myer to his Publication
no if it happens think more crazed luntic that can open doors and think and fight. I do not think it gonna happen people take dates way to seriously

Jolanda Ligtenberg @Jolanda
Maybe they will be hearing the hard truth about the vaccine and go in to panick and become angry against the people who forced them to take the jabb.
04:36 AM - Sep 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jolanda in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jolanda Ligtenberg, click on at the bottom under it