President Elect Kraken @DeepStateHunter
02 September, 01:35
Planned Poisoning ! You think I'm crazy watch this now unless you are brain-dead ! The COVID Vax Is A Schedule 4 Poison !

https://beforeitsnews.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
02 September, 02:27
In response President Elect Kraken to his Publication
something is up
mcafee keeps telling filks to stat away from the va(x)ed on 9/3
maybe they are about to find out the truth 🤷‍♀️
who knows?
all i know is to trust GOD 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jolanda Ligtenberg @Jolanda
yeah will this go along with the solarflare incoming.
03:17 AM - Sep 02, 2022
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jolanda in this post can reply
Lisa Moyer @Mondexmomma
02 September, 05:27
In response Jolanda Ligtenberg to her Publication
just turn off ypur cell phone and put them away for a day. MOST PEOPLE CANT DO IT!!!! THEY ARE ADICCTED.

reaper myer @reapermyer
02 September, 04:11
lol are they gonna turn into werewolves?

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
02 September, 04:32
In response reaper myer to his Publication
no if it happens think more crazed luntic that can open doors and think and fight. I do not think it gonna happen people take dates way to seriously

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
02 September, 03:53
zombie appocalypse.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
02 September, 03:18
WTF

Jolanda Ligtenberg @Jolanda
02 September, 03:20
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Exactly my words 😁