Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
01 September, 11:58
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Atleast ya know now friend!! Certain members of my family dont speak to us either about anything. The fam will eventually come around and they will apologize! Stuff is becoming more and more obvious until they cant deny it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alycat 777 @alycat777
01 September, 11:45
🙏🙏💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
01 September, 08:28
I’m glad you keep walking with the Lord which means you are never alone. Many years ago I prayed for my family to get back together and in God’s timing we did. We are strong now. No more BS. I will pray the same for you Joey. God will open their eyes. Just take care of you now. God will do the rest.

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
01 September, 07:49
🙏❤️

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
01 September, 07:49
PRAYERS FOR YOU JOEY MAY YOU FIND LOVE PEACE REST GRACE AND MERCY IN GOD AND HIS WORD WE ARE WITH YOU IN SPIRIT LOVE FROM TEXAS