LQve Trump @LoveTump
I'm not always on TS but noticed this this morning.
What an honor to have MY PRESIDENT respond
to lil ol me

Made my day!

11:48 AM - Aug 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by LoveTump in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
01 September, 03:33
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
ConGrats!!
First (public) acknowledgment of AU?

Maybe, just maybe, He’s already here…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
01 September, 09:06
In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
01 September, 02:11
〰️

Back to the Future @Backontrack
01 September, 01:59
good stuff.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
01 September, 01:19
Congratulations!
What a confirmation that Trump & his team really don’t miss anything!
My girlfriend sent an e-transfer the other day, the security question was ‘Favourite President’ 😂
THEY HAVE IT ALL!!
#GOAT

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
01 September, 01:08
🔥 Awesome!

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
01 September, 01:02
Absolutely Awesome! 😎🇺🇲

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 September, 12:56
That is awesome hun, Keeper!

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
01 September, 08:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

... ... @Luciferlost
01 September, 12:48
That's worth a toast. God bless

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
01 September, 12:32
What a wonderful response - heartwarming and uplifting
💖 President Trump indeed✨

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
31 August, 10:58
That actually gave me goosebumps. He sees the love for our country, for others and our hearts.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
31 August, 08:25
that's so awesome!!!!!!!!🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
31 August, 07:48
WWG1WGA 🐸

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
31 August, 07:22
Im really glad you shared this...I know this is yours but my day has really been kinda blah. This has really helped bring my vibes up. Im glad we all have each other on AU and it is awesome POTUS commented on your post. A like would be amazing but a comment from the most well known man in the world, other than God and Jesus of course. Yeah he's watchin' and probably closer than most of us would think. This is pretty cool.
💚🌟💚

LQve Trump @LoveTump
31 August, 07:33
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
This is ours family.
His reply pulled me out of blah the last week.
It's amazing what a reply from what I consider to be the greatest man alive can do.
WWG1WGA

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
31 August, 07:06

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
01 September, 08:59
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
31 August, 07:05
💚🌟💚

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
31 August, 06:52
🤗🥰 Feel completely Blessed Our President follows us and loves us ❤️

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
31 August, 06:37
That would be my dream come true!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

LQve Trump @LoveTump
31 August, 06:58
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
It really was!
I will tell my grandkids someday when their older.
Still vibing high over it too

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
31 August, 06:29
That's AWESOME! 👏👏👏
Congratulations, Patriot! 👍

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
01 September, 09:02
In response Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ to her Publication

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
31 August, 06:25
Awesome!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
31 August, 06:12
Ohhhhh, Sweet! 👍😀❤️

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
31 August, 06:06
I wonder how well potus knows kobayashi @administrator and probably VK @vincentkennedy ...🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
don't forget TS ''borrowed'' our check mark (wego & AU)😁

The Real Me @TheRealMe
31 August, 06:00
And he managed to find time amidst his many posts just yesterday alone, not to mention leading an army of STORM troopers. Rock on!

яєвєℓ αиgєℓ @ReBeLS0uL
31 August, 05:39

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
31 August, 05:34
😁Love it!

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
31 August, 05:28
I love this sooo much 🥰
A BIG CONGRATS 👏

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
01 September, 09:03
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
31 August, 05:20
Serious vibes on this. Thankq so much for the share! 💯👏😁💖

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
31 August, 05:19
😆😍😎😇😘 I BELIEVE HE HAS EYES ON ANONUP AND ALL SOCIAL MEDIA HE KNOWS HOW GREAT ANONUP IS AND THIS IS A GREAT HONOR FOR YOU CONGRATULATIONS !!! AND A WONDERFUL ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF ANONUP MEMBERS

Lysanne anon @lysanne
31 August, 05:16
So great! POTUS sees us and hears us!

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
31 August, 04:52
😍Good lord talk about a proof