Only people mentioned by JoyceChandler in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
31 August, 12:03
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
100 percent. Yep, they cam to my house in May 2021 to question me about an alleged social media post on old Parler, that a troll (entrapment agent) sent to the FBI domestic terrorism division, by email. The post was a first amendment protected form of speech, and was not an illegal threat, but a plea to Mr T to capture criminals and prosecute to the fullest possible (even death penalty). FBI agents admitted it was protected by first amendment and "I was not in trouble.".

So they came come to my house, over a social media post, and act like the social media police, but THE FBI CANNOT GO AFTER EVEN ONE OF EPSTEIN'S CLIENTS!!! OR ARREST HUNTER BIDEN, OR ANY DEM DS CRIMINALS!

THEYT ONLY GO AFTER INNOCENT PATRIOTS! I WOULD BE IN JAIL IF I HAD GONE TO 1-6, BUT I DID NOT GO.

FOOK THOSE CRIMINAL FBI SCUM! Defund and reform the fblie!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TrueView Patriot @TimA
31 August, 12:03
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
what do you think the military and deputies are doing? cmon man 🎥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396