GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
Just wanted to say thanks to the frens i have made and who have helped me along my journey the last 3 years. What a ride its been. The song wasnt long enought to squeeze ALL of you in, however is aimed at all the Patriots still fighting for truth.

thanks 4 everything πŸ™πŸ’šπŸΈ

#FamilyIsEverything
#wwg1wga

God bless
03:47 PM - Aug 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by GeorgeSmiley777 in this post can reply
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
30 August, 06:24
In response GeorgeSmiley777 *** to his Publication
THIS IS SO GREAT PATRIOT !!!! GOD BLESS WWG1WGA WW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
30 August, 05:23
πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»Very cool! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
30 August, 05:21
Beautiful, thank you!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
30 August, 05:08
Amazing!!! 🐸🐸🌼🌼

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
30 August, 04:59
Love this!!! ❀️

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
30 August, 04:48
That was Flipping Awesome.😊😊

Evangelina @Evangelina
30 August, 04:45
πŸ‡±πŸ‡·Very cool!!πŸ‡±πŸ‡·

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
30 August, 04:21
That was awesome !