Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
30 August, 11:11
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Genesis 6:4

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scat ling @scatling
Angels procreating with women, part of their fall. However, I don't think Sasquatch are the same as the Nephilim. I have the feeling they are something different. Just haven't figured out what yet. Giants seemed to be more like men just oversized. Sasquatch may also be something created by some combination, but different with different abilities. They are a fascinating conundrum.
03:00 PM - Aug 30, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by scatling in this post can reply
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
30 August, 04:48
In response Scat ling to her Publication
10-4...

The Hebrew Word "Nephilim"
IN English tongue is
"Fallen"/Fallen Angels/Fallen Ones Who
Left Their Habitation".

English Word "Giants"
IN Hebrew tongue is "Geber"
Not "Nephilim" / "Fallen Angels".

"Giants/Geber which are "Hybrids" from Fallen Angels, Fallen Ones/ impregnating/copulating with Flesh Humans/Animals Propagates More Hybrids/Giants/Half Human Half Animal/ Perversion Stench To Father God's Nostrils.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 August, 05:52
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
THREE STRANDS< TRIPLES< exactly what I mean.