Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
TruthIsa ForceofNature @TruthIsAForceOfNature
05 September, 09:23
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Interesting to hear their beliefs.

Black Israelites. Chapters in every city.

Ran across their IG account: https://instagram.com/iuic...

also found the philly chapter: https://instagram.com/iuic...

Youtube: IUIC Detroit event: https://youtu.be/Hhgys8FM7...

FB account for Houston- shows other Chapters as well: https://www.facebook.com/I...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
31 August, 08:02
WHAT is this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jes King @jes_US
31 August, 04:55
I'd like to know what their chanting I can't make it out sounds like buzzing in my ears

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
31 August, 01:42
High VIbes on the Wrong Frequency.. So .. 👎

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
31 August, 01:02
The same, but different. Organized.

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
31 August, 11:33
It feels like scary cultish stuff.

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
31 August, 09:26
Why are they dressed like the monkeys from Wizard of Oz?
Something feels very wrong about this.

Only Forward @Callibird
31 August, 08:22
I think it’s very interesting. It makes me uncomfortable. Just because Jesus is inclusive. Every tribe every tongue. 🙏🏻✨💕

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
31 August, 12:58

Jes King @jes_US
31 August, 05:17
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
black Islam. what about them?

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
30 August, 11:55
numbers 1:47 1:11🤍sign of hope, no matter how disastrous the past, always have opportunity to start anew, about connecting with something larger than ourselves, stay present and in the moment

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
30 August, 10:33
The fact that the established anti-defamation organizations call this group a hate group probably means that the IUIC is probably good for the black community. Also, if they're ignored by media, that's another indication this group could be a threat to their agenda. I listed to an audio where they equated Dem blacks to house negroes which often took a power of position among the whites to mistreat field negroes which the IUIC equated to the everyday black person. Very interesting.

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
30 August, 10:06
Clowns!

Ana Tate @Anatated
30 August, 10:01
Oh good! Just what the world needs. More Marxist liberation theology.

Kendall Evans @CountryLove
30 August, 09:13
it looks like the freemason uniform for a parade/signal for antifa parade
it also looks like a marching band for LBGQTPQRSTUVWXYZ
or an army of purple pimps for soros
Rothchild/Rockerfella/CERN parade
i could go on......

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
31 August, 03:54
In response Kendall Evans to her Publication
purple pimps 😂

Kendall Evans @CountryLove
30 August, 09:13
it looks like the freemason uniform for a parade/signal for antifa parade
it also looks like a marching band for LBGQTPQRSTUVWXYZ
or an army of purple pimps for soros
Rothchild/Rockerfella/CERN parade
i could go on......

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 August, 09:00
Follow the fiat.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
30 August, 08:22
Army.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
30 August, 08:02
Donald Trump just made a statement that there may be riots in The streets soon.

Not really sure about these guise but not really a fan of organized religion myself.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 August, 07:25
I don't know what the hell is going on . . . All I know is that if some black person comes to the door, my husband will answer. If a Cherokee comes to the door, my daughter will answer and if somebody white comes to the door, my son or I will answer . . . It pays to have a little bit of everything in your family, lol. Oh hell, none of us will answer the door 🚪 🤣 🙄.
We will be watching a movie 🎬 wondering why the world just can't get along.

Evangelina @Evangelina
30 August, 07:23
Remember Detroiter Cynthia Johnson (MI Rep) calling out her army... “And for those of you who are soldiers, you know how to do it. Do it right, be in order, make them pay."

Evangelina @Evangelina
30 August, 07:25
In response Evangelina to her Publication

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 August, 07:15
Maybe now would be a great time to educate them about how the DemonRats behave in places like Haiti and Africa.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
30 August, 07:10
Probably headed to watch a Trump rally.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
30 August, 09:12
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
or Charm School 😉

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
30 August, 07:09
Prison escape? 🤪🤣😂

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
30 August, 06:53
This has O'Bummer written all over it.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
30 August, 06:48

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 August, 06:46
secret org shit backed, likely thru Boule.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
30 August, 06:18
Hard to make out what they are chanting

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
30 August, 06:16
Black Hebrews Israelites Obama's Army - YouTube

January 13, 202017, Tevet 5780Shalom everyone,Thank you for visiting my channel, this video is called Black Hebrew Israelites - Obama's Army. Bible Code. We ...

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
30 August, 06:13
lemmings on parade